40.

See, honey you are making huge progress! You are amazing.

It was a week what I was at home from hospital and I started walking without cruthes's support.

Yeah papa, you are amazing.

Minji and Jungkook cheered me in my every step. But I was still limping and my leg hurted a lot.

But what botred me worst was Jungkook. He avoided me, we never were alone. And when I came in our bedroom and he was there he ran away or just pretended sleeping.

I guess he felt disgusted by my limping and my scar, it was really huge and ugly scar from middle of my inner thight to middle of my inner calf

I was in shower and remebered the last time we made love. It was so long I missed him, I missed his touch and sweet words. After our hospital moment nothing happened between us, not even cuddling.

I lean my forehead on wall in shower and started to cry. I was alone at home, so I didn't held back and let my poor soul take out my misery

I ended siting on floor, under a running shower, hugging my knees, sobbing aloud.

Jimin? I heard shocked voice. I raise my head up and gasped

Baby, what happened to you? Jungkook asked and ran after me in shower, kneeled next to me and hugged me. He was fully dressed, he didn't care about his expensive suit, he only took out his wallet and phone.

But I couldn't stop my sobbing. I burst into tears and sobs even more, unable to say a word. I wanted so badly to say it would be okay, but I couldn't get a word out.

I..II then I only shooked with my head. He cupped my face and I looked in his eyes and then I pulled him closer by his collar and conected our lips

And I wasn't able to stop kissing him. He froze, broke our kiss and looked at me.

Jimin, we can't do this.

Please, I need it, I need you. I said and looked in his eyes with so much beg in my eyes.

Jimin, he whispered but then he conected our lips nd pulled me closer to him. So my naked body collided with his dressed one.

Ahh, Jungkook. I moaned when he kissed my neck and stroked my butt

I started un-dressing him

No, baby. We can't, please He said in un-happy voice

Jungkook, please. I almost cried in despair

FUCK! He uttured. He let me take off his suit jacket and shirt. But grabbed my hands when I was about to open his belt and un-zipped his pants

I looked at him and he shooked his head. We can't Jimin, we can't baby. He lean his forehead on mine and sighed.

I took my hands down, stopped the watter and was about to leave the shower.

But he grabbed me and pulled me back to him.

It doesn't mean that I don't want to Jimin.

Of course, I finally said something, then I turned around and did few steps. I heard like something wet fell on ground and suddenly I was in his embrance, he carried me in bridal style in our bedroom,

Remember that I warned you! He said with clenched jaws and threw me on my bed.

I noticed, that he was also naked and I couldn't help smiling.

..

Sumin was sitting in her parent's house. She faced terrified when they were talking about Alice's condition.