3.

We walked together back in company

Good afternoon, sir

Jimin

Hojun greeted us and I couldn't help and smiled at him. And he smiled back

Me cheeks were red again.

Didn't I told not to drag your privat stuffs in job, Jimin?

What are you talking about?

If you want to hook up with the receptionist, so after work time

I stayed standing on place, froze. Sir? I asked and my eyes filled with tears

He looked at me and started to panick. Mr.Park, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, OK?

But don't be a drama queen and come. I really have a lot work to do

I nodded and continued with my walking

JUNGKOOK??

Someone yelled and we both turned around to find miss Sumin coming

I called you, where were you?

At dentist, he answered.

Fine so, are you hungry? She raise her hand with box with some food.

No actually

A desert? She raise her second hand with smile. She was really cute in the moment

Ok, so come on. He giggled and my heart hurted in the moment.

I was trying to avoid to go with them in elevator, but I hav nowhere to leave. And when the elevator's door opened. Mr.Jeon held them for me with question in his eyes. So I have no other choise then followed his and his really beautiful girlfriend.

We all went in elevator, they was standing behind me. I stared at elevator's doors try not to listen her whispering to Jungkook. Praying to be quickly upstair

He giggled and when I heard the sound of kiss I felt like I want to throw up.

I couldn't help and looked at them.

Sumin hung onto Jungkook, her eyes closed and a blissful expression on her face. Their position showed that she was kissing his cheek moment ago.

My and Jungkook's eyes met and I quickly averted my gaze, hoping he didn't notice my pained expression. FUCK, Jimin! Control yourself!

I'm at work Sumin, Jungkook said annoyed so suddenly and obviously put her hands away from his neck.

Geez, Jungkook, I'm your fianc... girlfriend, so what's the deal?

The door opened and I immediately ran out and headed to my desk. Where I fell into a chair and put my head in my hands, tried hard no to think what they are doing now in his office.

Shit! Why do I have to be crushing on my boss?

I groaned and froze as I lifted my head

Are you all right, Jimin?

Yes, sir. Me, I've got a bit of a headache.

He stared at me for a moment, and then he took a breath to say something...

Baby? Where are you? I heard from his office.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, Jungkook was still standing there, staring at me and I was staring at him.

After a few seconds..... if you're not feeling well, go home, Jimin. We'll pick a place for party tomorrow.

A party? came from behind him. Oh, my goodness.

It's a work party.

So?

Just people from work, Sumin.

Are you kidding me? What am I to you, Jungkook?

Sumin, go into my office.

No, just answer. She yelled at him

Jungkook closed the door from my office and looked at her

Damn it, Sumin, what are you doing? I'm the boss here. Don't embarrass me

I stood in the corner with my head down, embarrassed and wanting to leave.

So just answer me. Do you love me?

Sumin!

ANSWER

No

No?

Sumin, I like you, but I don't love you.

Will you ever marry me?

I don't think so.

Jungkook, she whispered and I understood that she was crying

I'm sorry, Jungkook said

Well, I'll go. Bye Jungkook.

I heard the door open and close

I stood in the corner with my head down

I'm sorry, Mr. Park.

So, the party. He said as if he hadn't just broken up with his girlfriend

I looked at him.

Are you all right, sir?

Yes, finally, yes. Then he smiled at me and my heart started racing.

So, the party, I said, I sat down at the table and he sat across from me.

..

Wow, you are really usefull Jimin. Our heads are so close to each other now, because we both are looking at my laptop

I'm showing him few places near to our company where we can have party.

I already called there, sir. They all are free at Friday evening, but we must decided it now. They will hold our reservation till 8 pm today.

Hm, he was looking at photos of there. Focus to stare at my laptop across the table.

I was staring at his mole under his lower lip. I felt dizzy from his closenest. And his parfume, oh god its so luring.

Hm, he bitted his lower lip and I almost passed out. Fuck, I need to calm down! I took a deep breath and he looked at me

Are you fine, Jimin? Oh, your head, its better now?

Oh, yes. It is. I smiled and he stared at me

Good. So can we go and visit the places. I'd like to see them on my own.

Oh, of course, so can we go now, or after work time?

Sure now, after work time it would be a date mr.Park. and I just broke up with my girlfriend so, you shouldn't rush so much.

He said, stood up and left my office. I was sitting on my chair, my mouth wide open, my heart beating as crazy and my cheeks red

What the fuck he just said? He is acting wierd today. Was he just flirting with me? Ok, calm down Jimin, he is only in teasing mood. Fine..

I calmed down and went out of my office, he left out from his too, so we went together to look at the places for our party.

This time I even didn't noticed Hojun who was staring at me.