Blinding Lights and Secret Doors (Hub x Bub)

Start from the beginning

Bub was being an absolute loner in a dark corner, the colorful, bright lights cascading byzantine shadows across his pumpkin-orange hued robot features, the speakers were blasting some random ass song that said something along the lines of someone's cock being bigger than yours? Bub didn't know, he didn't really listen to music (shame on u bub soad is rad asf bro #cigarosupremacy🧎‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙏✝️). His friend apparently ditched him for some hunk like 3 steps into the house. Fantastic.

So alone he was, scanning the crowd before him moshing to some song he didn't know, having what seemed like a good time. He was really debating on finding the nearest bathroom to jack off in because being in a party with nobody at your side is pretty sad and very, very boring.

He was about to flip a coin to decide his lonely dick's fate, when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he was met with a rather good-looking storybot, roughly his height.

"Hey, haven't seen you around, you new here?" The amber toned fellow shouted over the deafening noise.

"What? Oh, uh, no. Just here with a friend... I think. She kinda ditched me."

"Oh, bummer man, sorry about that. Uh, can I sit here?" Hub gestured at the chair beside Bub. Having nothing better to do (other than jacking off), Bub nodded, moving aside slightly to accommodate space for this new hunk.

"What's a cute guy like you doing alone in here, then?" Hub smirked, inching slightly closer to the orange robot.

"Actually, I just kinda got here, y'know? This stuff isn't really my scene, not gonna lie," Bub rambled on, "And I got here with my friend like 20 minutes ago, and it kinda sucks 'cause I picked my good ratty jeans for this, and like, not even 5 seconds into this place, and some dude starts flirting with her and then just like that, bam, she's gone. So then, I'm like: 'should I jack off or something?', so I was gonna flip a coin and then you came so like, here we are now, I guess."

Listening intently to his whack ass story, Hub let out a small chuckle, kind of mesmerized with this dude, he surely wanted to know more about him.

"What? Shit gets boring, y'know? And jacking off is the next best thing on my list."

"So, I take it you just randomly jack off when you're bored?" Hub laughs.

"Y'know what? Forget it, I probably should be getting home anyway or something." Bub huffed, annoyed. Getting up from his seat a little more dramatically than he probably should've, but he lived for drama and shit, like the little fucker he was.

Strong hands pulled him back and down onto Hub's lap. And correct him if he was wrong, but was that a semi digging into his ass? Damn, who knew a lame ass virgin could make that happen?

Maybe he was imagining things, or maybe someone spiked his drink, but surely, he couldn't make that happen all by himself, could he?

"I was gonna ask you to spend your lonely little Christmas with me. I've been eyeing you a lot tonight, but you're an oblivious one, aren't you?" Hub hums seductively, hands tightly gripping Bub's waist, his mouth starting to ghost across the back of his neck, sending tiny shocks of pleasure down the orange robot's spine.

Eventually, Bub dragged the hunk by the hand and ran with him to the nearest available room, checking that it was empty and free of storybots high off their shit, he locked the door behind them successfully.

As cool and controlled as Bub was trying to play it, he was wracking his brain for possible ways to tackle this... Situation.

I mean, he had already embarrassed himself enough earlier, so he wasn't just gonna tell the dude 'hey brah, I'm kind of a virgin so take it real vanilla on me, 'kay?'. Hell no.