11. Caring or dumb?

Jimin and y/n are good friends, not the best friend as him and taehyung.
But theire bond is getting deepened over the time.

Jimin told y/n that he has joined a dance accademy. He likes to dance since his chidhood. He is finally working on his dream. As he never get that much confidence to tell his father about that.
But now as he is all grown up, he finally got courage to do so.
His father didn't opposed it but didn't actually liked that too.
And jimin can clearly see it on his ( dad's ) face.

But he somehow ignored it and focused on his dream. Coz now he cam finally and openly work on his dreams.
Now he do not have to hide anything from his father.

A/n : auumm...yes, 'father' instead of 'parents'. Coz he do not have mother since he was 4 years old.
His mother died, when she was prego. His father refused to marry again. He loved jimin alot. But he wasn't and still isn't good in showing emotions.

~ jimin's story ~

Jimin has grown up by maids. His father was so rich and still is.
He didn't felt the absence of his mother. Coz his father dedicated every minute of his free time to him ( baby moch- 😀 *ahem*, baby jimin ).
But somewhere, deep down there was little feelings of that absence. He never said that to his father.
He didn't wanna make his father feel bad.
Although he said that enough times when he was child, but never said when he got consious about the surroundings.

This made his father to think that now he is used to, of living without his mother.

~

Y/n is just so concerned, confused, thinking hard about what she should do now. What she should do next.
She is also aware about jimin's personality *ahem* flirty personality.

She is being concerned about so-gyeong, thinking what if he didn't accepted her proposal. What if she get sad.
Coz back than, when she used to have a crush on someone in the high school, she got broken.

She was in first year. She litrealy had feelings for that one guy, who used to perposely ignore her or should i say just show her low.

She waited for 4 and the half months but at the end recieved a 'no'.

The 'no' which was her insult. That guy made fun of her by saying she don't match his status, her family is also not that rich.

Y/n is feeling bad for her, thinking that she will be sad again if jimin rejected.

So-gyeong is her only friend. So she (Y/n) really care about her.

What if he also said no.
She will be so ashamed and insecure about herself. She gonna doubt herself.

~ (Next day)

Today y/n has decided to tell him about the matter of so-gyeong.
She came up with that decision after thinking the whole day and in the night too.
She cares a lot about so-gyeong.
She is such a great frnd.
(well we all deserve a frnd like that)

She thought of having a face to face chat so she can also see his facial expressions just to get clear.

When they both met...

After their talk about whats going on,
She asked jimin about the silence he is keeping and the sadness his face showing today.

He lowered his head...and began to speak.

He said, "other people who go to same dance academy as me....are making fun of me"

"By saying i cannot dance properly....but i'm new there and they are not", He sofly said in heavy voice and slow tone.

"But maybe they are right...i cannot dance properly. I should stop wasting my time on it...... Maybe dad was right when he once said i'm not made for these things and all", He said all of it, taking small breaks in between his words to gulp down his tears and hold 'em back.

"Jimin, don't let all these things bother in working on and achiving your childhood dream", y/n coos softly, giving him comfort by her words.
Telling him to persue to work on his dream and to not give a shit about what others are saying.

But jimin was feeling so low. Instead of agreeing on what y/n said and out of the sudden he said," i should help dad in the library".
"they say i don't dance well, laughing at me is their regular habbit", he continued.

"Don't worry jeeminy", she said while passing a smile to him, placing her hand on his shoulder and calming him down.

"But can i ? These words sometimes jussst somehow take over my mind". He grabbed his head by his hands in trustfration (frustration).

Y/n noticed that he isn't feeling normal and need attention, support and care.
She looked away, staring at the view in front of them. Kept quite for a while and said..

"listen, jimina....they even gonna complain.. that this star isn't shining bright, when it is the only star in the sky".

"They have audacity to point out the flaws of flawless things", she couraged him.

"But what that star gonna do,? it is still going to do, what it was doing earliar".

"He didn't let him get controled by others. That star still stood up, shinned as it was shining the previous night", she looked at him and further continued.

"It didn't got tired and gave up. It didn't fell down, getting called a shooting star instead, Jimina.
Just remember that when-ever u are low.......
'you are precious, worthy and all your hustles gonna be worth it, one day".

By that long eassay of example..he finally agreed to her. He smiled where deep meaning of her words was still ringing in his head. He was a little happy now.

After this they both talked a little and y/n came back home....jimin went to the academy.

Still she wasn't able to tell him about so-gyeong.
So-gyeong gonna be angry, maybe.

After some minutes of reaching home, she recieved a call from so-gyeong.

So-gyeong asked that she did the thing what she was upto or not.
She (y/n) replied.."no i didn't" letting a scoff come out from her dry throat.  She was now more stressed than before.

By that so-gyeong became a little angry on y/n. This behaviour of her made y/n to get jung-shocked...like how her bestie is misbehaving and being angry on her.
Her one and only bestie is acting little wierd.

S/g (so-gyeong) said that now she will do this herself no need of you to bother...in a little loud and angry voice.

Night time~

Y/n was alone and feeling very heavy

Staring at the moon and calm night.
Those dark clouds near the full brighting high and shining amazingly, moon.

As we know she gets sad or happy by her surroundings.
Aand jimin was sad, s/g was rude. This all is not letting her mind to shut the f-ing overthinking down and let those eyes to get closed. She needs sleep.

Coz eyes cannot sleep,
When mind is speaking a lot.

[ Hey u bitc- stop overthinking..it is disturbing her more ]

[ 1231 words ]