7. Drowning without the water?

"Ah..! Excuse me..."

"Hlo miss, may i talk to u", these words came out from a man's mouth letting us listen to his sweet like honey and calming voice again.

So-gyeong pov:

I was staring at y/n and she suddenly said "y-yes u mayy" in a little trembling voice.

I turned my face towards him and he was so handsome like i gasped a little after seeing.

I was staring at every corner of his perfect face when i noticed that he was constantly staring at the same place. I became a little curious thay what he is staring at.

When i followed the direction of his eyes i came to know that he was staring into y/n's beautiful eyes.

His & her...the eyes of both of them were locked together. There was silence every where and this is when i broke the silence and said "guyss wacha doin' and mr. u came here to say something".

This all happened within seconds and when i said that they both flinched y/n flinched a little but he didn't.

Jimin's pov ~

Oh! Ma godness. She literaly scared me.

"Miss i wanna talk with u", I said to the girl, tae was talking about. He said that i have to mainly talk with the girl in blue and white dress.
No doubt she is beautiful tho..

"Yes, what u wanna talk about?" She replied. I'm little confused that should i tell everything or just say that my frnd is in love with her . Well its going to be so random.

In the cases like that we are more likely to recieve no ( ahem* experince baybaee)

So i ended up asking her "do u guys have time? Or should i shortly describe the matter?"
And just after i ended my sentence i recieved a happy and calmed reply . She said,"u can take your time". She is so sweet. Good choice bro.

"Okay so first i wanna know your name", i said polietly.

On that she replied with the same polietness in her voice, "my name is y/n".
Her name is so unique.

"Nice to meet u y/n my name is jimin...park jimin". I passed a warm smile.

She said, "nice name" and she smiled back. "What u wanna talk about jimin?", she continued.

"I wanna say that my friend find it serendipity that he met u", I said that while unknowingly pointing my finger at taehyung. From the corners of my eyes i've already seen that his face was towards us.

My pointed finger made her imideatidely look at that way. Its the time when they both made an eye-contact.

Me and her friend both looked at them. I found that tae isn't moving his eyes anywhere else and it didn't shocked me.

But the thing is that y/n is also staring in his eyes and it seems like they both are drown in eachothers eyes.

I got little nervous as there was akward silence and looked at her frnd. She smiled and i asked whats your name beautiful.

She also calmly replied "my name is lee so-gyeong. You are handsome", she chuckled at that.

Ahem* isn't she flirting back with me? ( •ᴗ• ) .It is a rare chance,tho.

"Well i was expecting something like that but didn't knew i'll recieve it that early ddaeng..!!"

I said that to her while raising my one of the eyebrow and folding my arms in front of my chest. On this reaction of mine she chuckled and turned her head towards taehyung and y/n , indirectly directing me to focus on them.

To be honest not only y/n but her friend is also beautiful. In the beganing, for some seconds i got confuse on whom to focus on :)

~ End of jimin's pov

Tae's pov ~

Auhh..! My god jimin is walking towards there table , just 2-3 steps more and he will be beside there table. My heart is beating too fast.

Yo man plz stop.....its getting hard for me to breath now. ( he said this to his heart ). He reached there, what he gonna say now ? But wait why am i panicking so much ? He called her..oh! He bowed to them too.

Good jimina good.

.......
( Silently observing them )
........

What are they talking from past several minutes, well she appears to be happy.
She is chuckl---

What?.. she turned her face towards me, jimina did u pointed your finger towards me.

Ahh..!! Her eyes, these are pearcing my heart.

I've seen them for the very first time. I just wanna adore her beauty, so that i can collect clear memories this time.

She seems familiar even when i haven't seen her before.

~ end of pov

She turned her face towards taehyung who was constantly staring at them , seeing there every move.

Talking ,asking questions , giving answers to himself, suddenly he went blank, like his mind forgot to work.

Heart which was dancing back and forth in his chest suddenly skipped a beat or too.

A sudden wave of anxiety arised in him, shiver ran down his spine, limbs were cold, whole body froze for some time.

It felt like his body has broke the connection with his brain. The brain which forgot to work itself too.

Having no emotion on face , skin became pale , being numb.

He looked at her as he....first time realized what love is...

Y/n's pov~

What is he (jimin) pointing at? I turned my head in that direction.........

Me and my body stopped to function for some time. It felt like the surroundings have frozen suddenly and only we both are in this world.

My heart was pumping hard in my chest. The chest which was rising up and down too fast as compared to usual.

I've never felt something like that, what is happening with me ? My body is behaving so wierd, my mind is not functioning.

Oh my god..!! His dark brown alluring eyes. These are so beautiful for me to handle. I've never seen eyes like these.

His scarlet lips, his face is so well structured although he is not showing any emotion on his face.

I can fell my hands being cold, tips of my fingers are numb.

Ahh..!! Everything aside... his dressing sense is killing me , vintaggee llookkk. I adore these aesthetics.

~end of pov

She do not even have an idea that with how much affection she is staring at him, not even blinking.

She unknowingly putted her palms under her chin resting her one of the elbow on the table and staring....at him.

The calmness they ( jimin and so-gyeong ) can sence by her facial expressions.
Those eyes suddenly got filled with love....

What gonna happen next..?

[ 1130 words ]