1. Helping personality

Well English isn't my first language. So if you find any mistake than you can just ignore or tell me, I'll improve it 😉 but i'll try my best not to do any mistake and make it easy for you guys to read.

Classmate : So...what is your favorite colour...y/n ?

You : Mine are Purple and blue & yours?

Classmate : I like red *passing a smile* *Suddenly happy smile get turned  into a sad smile* y/n....may i say something ?

You: yes u may...*concerned*

Classmate : thankyou for your help .    *Noticing u are being concerned*
U entered at the correct time. *smiling*

   ~ seeing her smiling made u happy again
       & u flipped ur hair in proud ~

_____________________

If u guys are wondering what kinda help she (y/n) did so..here is the
~Flashback ~

I didn't want to go to school today but i pushed myself and went to school.
When i was about to enter the class.I saw the new transfered girl . Yesterday, was her 1st day at school . She was being bullied . The group of some mean girls was teasing her for wearing spectacles. They were passing her specs to eachother and purposely annoying her. 

I didn't like that thing and entered the class asap. When i suddenly shouted at them in anger they all flinched and she ( girl who was being bullied) got scared .

In anger i asked them to give her specs back but they didn't and under estimated me    ╮(╯▽╰)╭    & that's when i slapped that beesh on her
face  *smack :)  *  She was wondering that what just happened  now when i snatched those glasses from her and passed them to the new girl , while saying "Hello my name is y/n" and passing a small smile.
As i remember when she introduced herself yesterday , She said her name is lee so gyeong.

~

End of flashback ~

A/n : y/n's personality is little like our hobi she get effected very easily by her surroundings but she have anger issues too and so much more is there to know about her ....
• Sadness of so-gyeong made her sad too ,
• Happiness of so-gyeong made her   happy
• Smile craved on so-gyeong lips made her corner of the lips to rise up a little too.

[ 377 words ]