Devi 6.1: Iruma, Y/N and Clara

(N/N) - Nickname

(F/C) - Favorite color

A little recap~

"It's rowdy inside..." - (Asmodeus)

The door opened and a green ball come out but there was a voice coming from it.

"Rolling!!!" - (???)

*Crash*

The green ball crash into the pilled boxes like a bowling ball.

"Wait...?!" - (Iruma)

I was about to be hit by one of the boxes, I was about to hit it with my hand but Azz-kun hit it away for me instead.

"A-Are you okay?" - (Iruma)

The boxes began to move as the person below tries to get out.

"Strike!!" - (???)

A demon girl with green hair, a pair of horns and a tail that has a heart shape at the end, she came out of the piled boxes. The girl began to laugh with joy while I was keeping my guard up.

"A girl?!.. Erm..."

"Did she came out of the classroom rolling?" - (Y/N)

"You can't, Iruma-sama, (Y/N)-sama! If you talk to her..." - (Asmodeus)

"Eh?" - (Iruma)

"Why?" - (Y/N)

Suddenly the girl appeared in front of me and Iruma.

Such speed! - (Y/N)

"I'm Clara!! Right foot is Connor and left's Murf." - (Clara)

She pointed at the slippers she wearing.

"My familiar's Falfal! You see, I came to get my textbooks! But I got carried away and crash into it! Ah, here's sweet for you guys!" - (Clara)

She gave candy to the both of us.

"Don't you guys want to crash into stuff when it's piled if like that?! You do, don't you! I'll do it again so watch me~!! Watch me~!!" - (Clara) 

Clara walks back to the boxes and began to arranged them while singing.

"Cla....ra...?"- (Iruma)

"She's... a bit of a.... unique one." - (Y/N)

"Hey, don't go stacking it!"

I look at the source of the sound and it was a teacher walking to us telling Clara not to stack the boxes. Asmodeus lean over to me and Iruma to whisper something.

"Valac Clara, she's quite known for being a weirdo." - (Asmodeus)

"A...weirdo?" - (Iruma)

"She destroys stuff and is rather troublesome, so everyone tend to stay away from her." - (Asmodeus)

"Troublesome..."

The teacher look over to us.

"Iruma-kun! (Y/N)-kun! And Asmodeus-kun, right?" 

Clara stopped stacking the boxes and look over to us with an excited expression.

"Iruma, (Y/N), Asmodeus!" - (Clara)

"I'll leave the rest you!!" 

The teacher's finger began to glow and all of the sudden Iruma, Asmodeus and me began to float along with Clara. A rope began to fly and tied all the four of us.