Devi 1: A Fresh Start

Hello everyone I am (L/N) (Y/N) a mage but you are not gonna believe me anyways.

"Now everyone for multiplying the x and solving for its value" - (Teacher)

Class is so boring and I really prefer to go home and just sleep I didn't get enough sleep today since I was so busy with my part time jobs. - (Y/N)

Okay I know you guys are gonna say that why should I work when I can just make money using magic well for starters I can but I have values that I need to follow and second I don't want anyone to think that I am doing something shady to get money and lastly demons can since magic and I prefer not to meet one.

Ring!!

"That's all for today's class, you are dismissed" - (Y/N)

Finally I can rest easily, that was the last class for today now I should get going and head home~.(Y/N) 

As I was preparing to get home some fucker is coming to my desk.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"What?" - (Y/N)

"Wanna do it with me I can pay you only if you make me feel good"

He began showing me 20 thousand yen but you know what I am not that low just to get money.

I know I am a good looking guy, after all who wouldn't like this beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair. My body is also attractive, my (s/c) skin along with my petite with a bit masculine body who wouldn't like to watch it. - (Y/N)

But sometimes this beauty of mine is a hassle, first is this many fuckers and assholes wants a quick fuck with me. Second middle age guys would try to grop my ass especially inside the train when it's crowded. Lastly I get a lot of confessions don't get me wrong I appreciate that they like me in all but most of the time I get confessions like 5 times a week and some of them are not from my school and it's a hassle. If I reject them they won't give up they sometimes stalk me or follow me until I will agree to be with them. - (Y/N)

"No thanks keep your money and your pants to yourself" - (Y/N)

"Hey, hey come on I know you need money. How about this if we go to a nice hotel and you do it with me I am willing to double it for you"

This asshole I know for a fact that this son of a bitch fucks with almost all the girls of this school and now he is hitting on me. I swear I will really gonna hit his balls if he dares try to offer this again to me. - (Y/N)

"You listen here okay I know that you only want a quick fuck with me but I am not interested and also I am not gonna be bought with money so fuck off!" - (Y/N)

I showed him a middle finger and with that he snapped and he is about to punch me.

"You little-!"

Bang!

I close the door and I can hear his whines pass the door.

After that I began walking home and listening to music and I just hummed through it.

"Hmm~ don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't cha" - (Y/N)

~

At some time I finally reached home. I opened the door and the place was quiet so I just checked inside if that bitch is still here.

"Hey auntie you home?" - (Y/N)

No response so I am definitely sure she is not here. I bet she is drinking again since today is here payday. At least none of her "friends" are here since those guys are only after me.