Devi 3: My New Life

W-What... what is he saying? I can't understand - (Y/N)

The unknown being snapped his fingers and around my body began to glow. He spoke again and this time I was able to understand him.

"Welcome dear (Y/N)~" - (???)

"H-Huh?" - (Y/N)

I look at the person who called my name and it was... an old man?

"W-Who are you? And where am I?" - (Y/N)

I asked with a hint of wariness.

"I am Sullivan your new Grandfather~! And you are in my mansion in the Demon World" - (Sullivan)

He said it in a happy tone but I was a bit on edge since I can finally tell what he is. Looking at him from top to bottom his a demon because he has horns and this intense magical energy inside him... it's very scary.

"I-I... I don't understand..." - (Y/N)

I was still overwhelmed by the amount of things that is happening right now. I look behind him and there was a person and his not a demon. He is magicless and not to mention he seems more of a human.

Don't tell me?! His also kidnapped here?! -(Y/N)

I look at the boy and he has a confused look as I am except he is still feeling a bit scared while I am on edge and afraid.

"You..." - (Y/N)

I pointed at the boy behind the demon.

"Y-Yes?" - (???)

"Are you a demon?" - (Y/N)

I asked.

"N-No... this guy I-I mean, Oji-chan took me in." - (???)

"O...Oji-chan?!" - (Y/N)

I looked at the demon and his face was happy and blissful as if he is enjoying the best moments of his life.

"What's wrong with him?" - (Y/N)

I pointed at the old demon

"Well... his like that."

The demon kneel in front of me and I just keep my guard up.

Okay... What is he gonna do?! Is he-... Is he gonna eat me?!!! - (Y/N)

I close my eyes hoping that I won't be killed but instead he grab both of my hands.

*Pat*

Pat? - (Y/N)

"(Y/N), would you be my grandson along with Iruma?" - (Sullivan)

Eh... - (Y/N)

Ehhh.... - (Y/N)

Ehhhh..... - (Y/N)

"Ehhhhh!!!!!" - (Y/N)

It took a few moments until I was finally able to processed what he said.

"What?! You can't be serious!" -(Y/N)

"You see, I've been single all this time. It's always been my dream to have grandchildren!" - (Sullivan)

"A grandchild?" - (Y/N)

"I've been so jealous of Levy and Belial bragging about their grandkids! I'll buy you anything you want, and I'll spoil you to death! So please? Please? You'll be my grandson along with Iruma, right?" - (Sullivan)

"Wait what? Wait a minute! Then that means.... that guy over there?!" - (Y/N)

I look at the guy and I was right he is a human.