14🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
Butterflies in my stomach, a ticklish feeling all over my skin, a thick heat between our bodies and the amazing feeling of San's honey like lips and taste made me feel incredible, amazing, almost like I was in heaven.

No one ever kissed me in that way. No one ever kissed me so unbelievably passionate and loving as he did. He was the reason I felt special and amazing even if we did something very forbidden and wrong.

"San" I whispered against his lips when we broke our kiss after a while. The heat between us was unbearable. His arms were still wrapped around my waist and my hand still rested on his chest. His chest was so warm even though it was so cold outside.

It happened. It really happened. We kissed and I didn't even pushed him away or hesitated. I couldn't say that I didn't want to kiss him. I felt like someone threw me into cold water. A wave of guilt rushed thorough my veins but San's beautiful eyes made me forget about the sinfulness of our action

He brushed one strain of hair behind my ear again and captured every little detail of my face as if I was the most beautiful and complex painting he ever looked at.

His lips looked more juicy than before and I could tell how a little bit of my lip tint transferred onto his stunning lips. It looked cute and hot at the same time.

"You're beautiful" he whispered into my ear making me feel a heat I've never felt before. The atmosphere was majestic and I couldn't remember one time in my life I've ever felt so alive, standing with the most gorgeous man I've ever met in the cold snowy air, sharing a kiss that was sinful

The air thickened even more. Guilt rushed through my veins thinking about the fact that I just betrayed and cheated on the person I was actually with. I kissed his cousin. I kissed another family member of his, even though he brought me here to become a part of the family.

How could I be so cruel and self-destructive? I gulped heavily and looked down for a second. San clearly noticing the change of mood. "Wooyoung, this-" he started with his soft low voice that made me feel like I was drowning in it.

I shook my head, took a deep breath in and finished his sentence by saying "this was a mistake". San's eyes darkened as if he didn't like what he just heard. He made me feel dizzy with his dark brown hazel eyes that scanned me from top to bottom as if he was trying to find a clue

San took a step back, as if he wanted to built up some distance. "I am not a patient man, Wooyoung" he said in an almost angry tone that made me get goosebumps all over my body.

You let him taste you, Wooyoung. You let him touch you. It's clear that a man like him would want more now that you claimed that all of this was a mistake
A man like him simply takes what he wants.

"What do you mean?" I whispered unsurely if I wanted to hear the answer. San seemed to take a deeper breath and shook his head, only slightly, yet I was able to see it. He didn't agree on my claim. He knew it was a big lie that I just told him to feel less guilty.