"If you're not, you can trust Ms. Danvers here. Have you seen my shoe?"

"Yeah, never seen a Luthor never wearing that but, I'm not going to comment on that because you should wear that. I bet it's comfy."

Lena smile proudly "Like stepping on a cloud. She made it for me to wear that. I'll never hear the end of it if I still wearing my heels."

"Oh, you're so lucky to have someone care so much for you."

"I am." Lena looking at me in the eye and I really want to kiss her right now if we're not outside.

Katheryn breaks our stares "So, I'll see you next month?"

Lena gets up and I take the medicine that Katheryn gives. "Yes, I'll put it in the schedule. Will not miss it."

When we are about to exit the door, Katheryn calls Lena. "Uh, Lena. If it helps, you might want to, you know, exercise."

"I know I'm busier than usual since I want to take a long leave but I'd exercise, once a week at least, for now." Lena not understanding what her friend said but I do. All I can do is holding a laugh.

Knowing her friend not understand her, she just goes straight to the point. "Sex, Lena. I mean sex." She sees me giggles "See, Ms. Danvers understand. How are you not understanding?"

"Please, just call me Kara. At this point, no need formality, right?" I let my laugh slips seeing Lena's red face. 

"Right. Kara, can you make sure this one Luthor here have sex?"

"Seriously? You guys, right in front of me? please not talking about my sex life." Her face becomes redder every second and so do I. Only if Katheryn knows our status, she might be not  joking like this. "Totally! I'll make sure she will have sex. How many you suggest?"

"Kara!"

"What?"

"Yeah, don't Kara! her. She's looking out for you. I don't know who your partner is so Kara will be your reminder. It is not just sex, it's for your own good. You get a lot of benefits from sex. Just have sex –"

Lena cuts her off "Fine. Fine! I'll have sex. Just drop it already."

"Good. Bye-bye now." Katheryn says her goodbye to us and we proceed to our car.

"Well, you heard her

"Well, you heard her." I look at her while she retouch her lipstick and close her visor mirror. "Shut up. Let's go."

"Go where? Have sex?" I laugh and Lena glare at me. "One more sex joke, I'm not having sex with you."

"Yes ma'am." Shaking my heads and drive off to SPP.

Back to SPP

Nia POV

I sign a document regarding the armory. "All checked. Here you go. Thanks agent Carl." Few minutes later I hear Kara's and Lena's voice. "Kara? Lena?"

"Nia, fancy seeing you here."

"Uhh, this is my workplace? Basically my second house only I don't pay the rent."

Lena approach "Nice save honey. Nia, sorry we're using the back door. I'm still not comfortable to make any entrance since, you know, my belly growing."

I wave her off "Oh, don't worry about it. All SPP agents and staffs signed their NDA."

"One can never be too careful. Anyway, we're here to meet Caitlyn." Kara states.

I nodding and point to the hallway. "She's in her cave. We'll meet you guys there. Grace and Alex almost had a fight about you two this morning about your whereabouts over a coffee."

"Alright, we'll be at Caitlyn's nest. Thank Nia." I smile and watch the love birds walking towards the hallway and Kara offers to hold Lena's handbag. "Ahhh, these two. Cute." Shaking my head and going to find Alex and Grace.