"it's so pretty, Jungkook

"it's so pretty, Jungkook." Taehyung turned around showed the other his neck. "how am I looking in this?" he asked.

Jungkook cracked in a smile and reached his hand towards the other to pat on the head. "not the chain, but you are looking pretty. you always do." Jungkook quietly muttered and looked Taehyung at the eye. He bent down and gave a kiss to the diamond hanging on between the collarbones of the pretty male making the other take in shaky breath.

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's head, parting his hair as the younger started to leave open mouthed kiss. Trailing the kisses on the whole neck, Jungkook reached at the below of Taehyung's ear, his sweet spot if he remembers it correctly.

Jungkook gave the skin a small kiss, and then he sucked the spot making Taehyung bit his lips. but Taehyung let out a moan as he bit on the place and soothed it with his tongue, glistening it with his saliva.

Jungkook pulled away from the now red spot on neck that by the next day will turn into a purple mark. He was close to Taehyung's face, so close that he could feel the warmth of the breath Taehyung was exhaling.

Both of them looked in the eye, not being able to resist , they sealed their lips in a firm kiss. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, to his lap, cautious of the bulged tummy, lips not leaving each other even for a second.

Jungkook gently made Taehyung laid on his side and tried to break the kiss making Taehyung whined and chase the younger's lips. Jungkook just gave a smooch at the lips and pulled Taehyung into his arms.

Taehyung bit his and looked at the younger who's looking at him with the almost same intensity in his eyes. "Jung-Jungkook, c-can we~~"
he trailed on, but Jungkook just smiled and kissed on the lips again. "we can't, not yet." he murmured at Taehyung's lips.
Taehyung whined but nodded in meaning of the sentence.

Jungkook sighed and pulled the blanket over them, drifting into a peaceful slumber.

......... 

"𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.--

"Jiminie, please come down." Taehyung tried to coax a enraged Jimin.

"𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪? 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵?  𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘢𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸." 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭.