CAST

Mr. Abdulmutalib Mahmoud is the owner of Talib and Builders which is known to be one of the best building materials production in the whole of Africa and he is also said to be in the list of rich men in Nigeria, he is happily married to one wife and are blessed with three children.

Dr. Fatima Abdulmutalib Mahmoud is a very kind and jovial lady in her mid-forties, she owns her very own hospital in the federal capital territory which is the process of becoming one of the best hospitals in Northern Nigeria.

Engr. Ahmad Abdulmutalib Mahmoud is a twenty-nine year old fellow who is an Architect he takes care of the building aspect in his fathers company, he is a typical definition of an overprotective elder brother, but he loves his sisters dearly.

Halwa Abdulmutalib Mahmoud is a loyal, humble, sweet, kind and jovial twenty one year old lady, she loves peace but doesnt take shit, especially from men, she dreams of opening a restaurant .

Amna Abdulmutalib Mahmoud is a fifteen year old sweet girl and a mummys baby, she attends funtaj academy and is in her SS3.

*^*

Alhaji Tahir Yusuf is a Fulani Businessman who is owns an oil mining company and owns large oil refineries all over the country, he is a no nonsense man and is married to one wife and blessed with Four children.

Hajia Salma Umar Yusuf is a very jovial woman with four children, shes a very sweet and loyal lady, and literally complements everything she sees no matter how ugly it is she finds a bright side and talks about it, she is a housewife, and finds joys in being a housewife.

Absar Tahir Yusuf is the first child of the family and is thirty two years, he is married to a very beautiful wife, Hanan and they have one child, Khayr.

Abbad Tahir Yusuf is a young bachelor in Abuja, he is twenty six he is the managing director of his fathers company located in Abuja, he is very nice and sweet to his family, but doesnt take shit from anyone else.

Nahar Tahir Yusuf is sixteen years old, she is humble and loyal sometimes, but acts like an arrogant spoilt brat most of the times.

Afrah Tahir Yusuf is the last born of the family. she is 10 yrs old and attends Islamic Montessori School.