Chapter 13

Mr. Whitey

Alexandria POV.

...

...

'you look like broccoli.'

'...what?'

'You know... bad.'

'you can say that again. I was up all night.'

Last Night:-

"Princess, Lady Diana is always by your side."

*Athanasia pretending to sleep, while Alexandria was already long asleep with swollen eyes and a cat doll in hand.*

'really? that happened?'

'yeah after you fell asleep.'

oh yeah i did fall asleep right away because i was crying hence the swollen eyes. But that's not the point, right now it isn't just me and athy looking bad these two look like they haven't slept all night either.

"We should be heading out now."

Felix looked all hesitant and awkward saying that. Man i kinda feel bad.

"Athy's legs hurt. Give me a piggy back ride."

"Yes, princess"

Lily looks relived at least.

"Should i carry you too princess Alexandria?"

"noooo, I wanna walk."

"Well then, please return safely."

"Bye bye lily!"-athy

"I want to eat caramel pie for desert." -alex

"That's not a thing princess."-lily

(i searched, it actually IS a think, like waaaat why didn't ik that >:( .)

"awww" -alex

"We'll see you later. We'll be heading to the audience chamber today."-felix

'look at them, acting like newly weds. They don't have feelings for each other, do they? You can't have lily!'

'I wouldn't mind!'

'ExcUse mE!? you should mind then!'

'why Felix is handsome, rich, kind, high ranking noble, you can't find anyone better unless it's Cloud.'

'...... i still don't approve.'

'Ehh not like it's gonna happen.'

'yeah.'

"I'm afraid you might have to wait a little."

'what crappy manners'

'exactly what i thought'

The door of the audience room opened and out walked an old looking person with white hair and golden eyes. He noticed felix as soon as he came out.

looks familiar.

"Sir Felix."

"Sir Roger. It's been a while."

Yeaaaaa, i know who that is now.

Roger Alpheus. Duke and the man that raised that bastard girl. Quiet a calculating and cunning man I've never liked him. He always greeted us like how princesses should be greeted but it always felt like he was mocking us. If he hadn't introduced her to Cloud maybe we would've lived a quiet life in the ruby palace, Alive.