Chapter 5

Reunion -2
Alexandria's pov

Fuck! His tapping fingers are not helping at all! What does he want us to say!! Oh great almighty?!

Suddenly Claude stopped tapping his fingers just as athy started saying something.

" f-father?"

'No! Aaaaaaahhh! What did I just say?! Father?! Why!!!'

'Whey didn't you just ask him to behead us sis."

'It just came out and your sarcasm isn't gonna help!'

'What can be done now anyways let us await death that was impending it just came a little faster due to the stupid princess's gold obsession'

'Shut up!

"Hmm?" - Claude

'Huh? wait, didn't claude like Jeanette.'

'Yeah he did why?'

He liked her alot stupid man.

"Papa?"-athy

Wtf?!?

Claude raised his head to look at them surprised.

'Gaaaaahh why wont he respond? I've got no other choice!!'

'Wait athy!'

"Papa!!" Athy said with a big smile.

'Dammit why aren't u helping me here!?'

'I don't wanna die AND like hell im saying something so embarrassing!'

'You are ! So say it or i will eat all your cookies!'

'Fuck u athy!'

'No thank you!'

'Eww! I wasn't asking!!

Just as i was about to argue with athy in my mind again Claude slide his eyes to me.

Aaaaggghhh! Here it goes.

"Pa-papa." I said with cheeks flushing red and eyes glancing away from the said man.

'Uwaaaaa! You are so cute!'

I flushed even more.

'Stop it! Im embarrassed as it is!'

But before anyone could say anything the doors banged open, startling me and athy making our other free hands also clasp each other. While Claude looked totally unbothered.

"Dad! I heard you had...............guests?" The boy with golden hair and jewelled eyes started excitedly breaking off when he saw us.

There was complete silence as the boy no older than seven gaped at us while we gaped back at him still scared and now astonished because we knew who this person in front of us was.

'Is that .......'

'Asher de algar obelia? I think so yes.'

'Shit! He lookes like you! More than me!'

'I dont like it >:(.'

"Ash, how many times have you been told not to run?" A super cute yet cold voice asked.

Me athy Asher and Claude turned towards the door only to see two identical white haired children same age as Asher entering much more nicely than their brother had, behind them we could see Felix looking rather flustered.

The two stopped as well when they saw us. Asher turned to us and stomped closer, before leaning in to look at my face since athy was behind me.

"Who are you?" - asher

"And why should alex tell you?"-alex

Silence.

" and why won't you tell me? Don't you know who I am! " -Asher

" Alex actually has no idea who the stupid idiot is who doesn't even know basic etiquette." -i said as bluntly as possible with an innocent face.

"Pfft!"-white haired duo.

" what!?"- Asher said flushing

"she is right you know, you did barge in without knocking first."-the smiley one.

I think Arthur was the one who always smiled right.

Asher opened his mouth to argue back when Claude interrupted us.

"That's enough."-Claude

Athy behind me let out a sigh of relief, probably glad that Claude stopped us and not killed us for making a ruckus in front of him with his cherished children.

' Alex me and you are having a talk about your behaviour if we get back.'

'What the heck he was being an ass first why should i let him belittle me like that! As if I'm gonna act all innocent and shit in front of these people! Do you know what they did with the novel Athanasia and Alexandria!!!'

'Woah what's gotten into you?! I get it but--'

Athy was out off by Claude.

"Felix. Take them back and tell the maids that they will be taken care of properly now."

I don't think Athy heard most of it.*sweatdrops*

As Felix was taking us out of the room my eyes accidentally met with Claude's and for a second I remembered now he coldly looked at us when - well always. And it made me sad just thinking about it.l wont be swayed by you ever you said you never considered us as your daughters so please keep it that way, I don't want to have false hope I have bean betrayed by my most trusted people so l find it hard to believe that some one like you can change, we are probably just your source of entertainment.

So giving Claude a sad smile l buried my face in felix's shoulder letting out a tired sigh.

Life's going to be chaotic starting now. Bye-bye my peacefull life.

_______________________________________

Bbie

Yurian~