Chapter 1

Death

No ones POV

"Haah........haah..."

A girl could be seen panting while running at top speed through dark alleyways. She was being chased by knights. Why you ask? Well apparently the girl has just assassinated their master. A Count. Yea he was a scumbag. He was experimenting on a child to get power. When a cloaked person came and slit his neck. The knights didn't react fast enough so they turned to kill the person only being able to wound her a little before she ran away so now the chase began.

'Gosh my back hurts!!!! Trash gave a deep wound.'

The girl cursed silently before jumping over a fence and turning right climbing a small building and entering the first window that was open. Closing the window she cast a spell so no one can see the window. Thankfully the room was unoccupied with only a bed and desk chair in there. Grabbing the Chair she sat down using a healing spell on her back and thought,

'Haah how i wish i reincarnated in korea once again. Or maybe japan! Yea i would've liked that. Much better than this war place. But whats the point I've already lived here for 26 years Can't believe i choose assassin as an occupation again. But well thats what im good at fighting and magic plus i was a commoner not much job options........................great now im giving excuses to my self for my choices.'

She groaned and rested her head on the desk looking outside the window through her green eyes, her black hair was up in a ponytail she looks quiet young for her age ......well her real age anyways.

'How old am i anyways 548?553? Honestly i lost count my previous life but i guess just around 550.'

Yea you heard her right. She was cursed from her first life when she decided to turn back time to to help her sister have a more happy life than the one she had. She seeked her fathers love even tho he rejected her and her brothers too who simply ignored them. When she was 10 she realized no one loved them they only had each other and their nanny. So she ignored the rest of her family. her sister was somewhat happy........until that piece of trash appeared quickly gaining their fathers love tho the prince's still ignored her.........foolish Athy she got tricked by that bitch aunt and was executed no matter what she(oc) tried to stop and almost went insane when Athy died instead she(oc) still searched the culprit Rosaliea Judith and got her punished. But Claude he never expressed any guilt for killing his own daughter so She took it upon her self  and left the gods forsaken palace and found the world tree and begged it to turn time. The world tree taking pity on both girls decided to help her however she was cursed to live again again until her sisters soul found its way back to obelia. Remembering every life, every moment, it was tireing but the result would be good. But she was able to survive due to her mana increasing after being blessed by the world tree, her knowledge too she could now read something once and remember it forever. Literally.

'I wonder how long more do have to be cursed isn't this much enough. I miss athy.... and lily............i wonder is the time already turned back without me? After all athy would be a reincarnation from korea i saw her reading 'lovely princess' and knew it was her cause I couldn't get anywhere near her due to an unknown force. She didn't remember being Athanasia but her soul was the same. I.......thought that was my last rebirth........guess i was wrong...........will i ever meet her again and .........Claude , brothers....nah lets forget them i gotta return to the base and report my-'

But before she could continue the wall burst open in front of her making her fall back. Shit! How could she forget that they were criminals and wont mind killing everyone in the building. Shit! Shit! Shit!

She saw the blade swing towards her and knew she was going to die. Again.

'Well not my first time but still bro its ...............irritating!! Knowing my hard work till now was a waste. Noah! I'll come to haunt ya if you don't give me a proper funeral!!!!! Haaah... and i was gonna get a vacation after this too*sob*'

As she was left bleeding on the floor too used to being injured after centuries the only thought that went through her mind was 

'Wonder where i'll be reborn to'

________________________________________________________

I'll update a few more Chapters but i have my results in two days and finals(10th Boards) in a month aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................ahem hope you enjoyed!

Byeee~~~

Yurian~