Chapter 11: The Forbidden Forest

Start from the beginning

"Of course, who else." Caitlin said glaring.

Neville kept hopping until he got to the empty spot between Joni and Dean, balancing himself.

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville." Ron continued.

"How?" Neville asked. "I can barely stand at all."

Seamus, who was sitting on Ron's right, stood up excited and took out his wand. "I'll do the counter-curse!" he said.

"No, that's all i need, you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire

"No, that's all i need, you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire." Neville said back.

"Have to agree with Neville there, Seamus." Joni said, suddenly getting himself closer to Hermione away from Neville. "We don't want another explosion."

Seamus got angry at this and slammed his wand on the table.

"I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom, Potter." He said offended. "Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back." He pointed at his eyebrows. Taking his wand, he turned to leave. But he ended up revealing a spot on the back of his head which had absolutely no hair.

This almost got Hermione and Caitlin to laugh out loud, while Joni covered his mouth. Harry had taken the Dumbledore card Ron had gotten, and when he started to read it, something caught his eye.

"I found him!" he said, tapping Ron on his shoulder. He gave the card to Ron who started to read it.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945."

"Go on." Harry urged him.

"For his discovery of the 12 uses of dragon blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel!"

Joni then gasped out loud and the others turned at him.

"I knew the name sounded familiar. I read it in the train the day we came here!"

Hermione then got excited, quickly placed her books in her bag, and beamed at the boys.

"Follow me!"

Hermione started to run towards the library, while Joni quickly placed his books underneath his arm and ran right after her, followed by Harry and Ron, all the while Caitlin looked confused at the quartet, and Neville hopped to look at where they were going.

"Hey, wait!" he called out. "Where are you goin?" He then started to lose his balance. "What about the counter-curse?" Neville then fell backwards, and while students started to laugh at him, Caitlin took out her wand and kneeled next to the boy.

"I got it, Nev."

She pointed her wand at the boys' legs, and his legs pulled apart from each other, letting him move his legs freely.

"Thanks, Caitlin." He thanked the girl.

"No problem." She smiled, tapping the boy on the shoulder. Then looking at the door, she ran after the quartet, her curiosity on what they were talking about getting the better of her.

Potter TwinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara