~chapter 15 ~ Pervert

Start from the beginning

ryis was escorted to her chambers and her handmaidens helped her get dressed into a traditional siren dress, the same style they wore when helping Aegon conquer the 7 kingdoms.

It was a light blue satin dress which hung low from the back. It had long sleeves that hung loose around her wrists and elbows, it had a square neckline with silver pattern sewn into the neckline and bodes. it warped around her waist and flowed past her legs.

others in the keep said she dressed provocatively and some just said she dressed like a whore, but to ryis clothes where clothes i didn't matter how you wore them.

She left her hair long and flowing and let it touch her waist, but she had a few tiny shells embedded into the loose parts of her hair.

her handmaidens were adjusting her dress when a maester entered her chambers.

"my lady, a raven has been sent to you" the master spoke, handing her the rolled up raven.

"thank you leave me" ryis ordered her handmaidens.

her hand maddens scurried out of the room leaving ryis alone in her chambers with the raven she was sent. she sat at her desk and started to read the raven.

to my sister,

i wanted to send you a raven from driftmark to warn you about something veamond is planning.

He is going to try and change the succession of driftmark to show Luke as illegitimate so he can have the driftwood throne if the sea snake passes on.

i sent you this to worn you, tell rhaenyra and my father fast, he is going to king's landing to trial before the court in a weeks time.

please worne the family.

from your soul sister beala.

With a burst of energy, Ryis dashed out of the room, his heart pounding in his chest. He scanned the hallway, searching for his family. There they were, gathered together, attempting to teach Jace Valerian. But it was evident that Jace was struggling, his frustration etched across his face. Ryis couldn't contain his urgency any longer.

"Rhenerya!" Ryis called out, his voice echoing through the house as he sprinted down the stairs and into the hall. His sister turned towards him, concern etched on her face. "Is everything alright?" she asked, her voice filled with worry. Ryis shook his head, his breath coming in short gasps as he handed Rhenerya the raven.

Rhenerya's hands trembled slightly as she opened the letter, her eyes scanning the words on the page. The weight of the information settled heavily on her shoulders, and she let out a shaky sigh. Her gaze shifted to the children, their innocent faces filled with curiosity. With a firm tone, she commanded, "Leave us." Jace, Ryis, and Joffrey obediently exited the room, leaving only Daemon and Rhenerya to discuss their plans in private.

"Mother, did you call for us?" Jace inquired as he confidently strode in front of Ryis and his siblings.

"Ah, yes... umm, please take a seat," Rhaenyra responded with a warm smile.

Ryis, Jace, Luke, and Rhaenyra squeezed onto the sofa in Rhaenyra's chambers, the close proximity making Ryis flustered with Jace sitting so near to her.

"Mother, what's happening?" Luke asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

Rhaenyra let out a sigh and moved to sit beside Luke, taking his hand in hers.

"Veamond Valerion has summoned us to court for the Drifmark throne, so we're heading to King's Landing to hear his petition," Rhaenyra explained with a reassuring smile.