Part 109 - 3 years later...

Start from the beginning

He was still a heart breaker with women but as he grew up, he was more careful about the girls he spent nights with. Even more since one of those girls tried to set him up with a fake pregnancy. No one knew in the family excepted Yoongi who helped him to reveal the truth and of course, take care of that liar after.

For the Star Chef of the family, Jimin, everything was going well. He was successful in work and love. Pushed by Yejin and his father, he decided to keep his private cooking lessons for specific sessions every month and opened a restaurant with Minah just near Yejin's café.

He had an entire brigade under his orders and his restaurant was successful. A lot of famous people came to test his food after seeing him in the show.

Minah became the Desserts Chef, and a lot of female clients were fan of her work. She had the opportunity to made a photobook of her creations with another famous Desserts' Chef.

At the café, with Minah's absence, Yun Jung became Yejin's second, and they hired 3 part-time students to work with them.

During the last summer, the couple went on a month food trip in Europe. Their bond was stronger than before, being at the same time lover and best friends. Jimin was grateful of this relationship. He was even thinking about getting married next year.

And there was another one who was dying to tie the knot, Kim Namjoon. The young man wanted to get married with Ha-Ri since last year but by respect for his eldest brother, he waited. Even if he was the first one in a serious relationship, he didn't want to get married before Jin, and Ha-Ri thought the same too.

Work was going well for the young man and his girlfriend was a freelancer as a web designer. She was still helping Yejin at the café from time to time, more for fun that by obligation.

For her work, Ha-Ri needed an office and Namjoon convinced her to move out from her tiny apartment and to live with him in a big house, near his family's one, to be more precise, in the exact same avenue. There, she had set up a room as her personal space to work and they were living a cute couple life.

Let's go to the next brother, Hoseok. The young man was a busy person since he opened his youth center. As he didn't open it to make money but to help the children and young adults in need, most of his funds were donation.

And the biggest support came from his family's business. He also organized events with the university or his swimming club. Thanks to his actions, a lot of children were sponsored to enter good schools, and still had time to practice sports.

His relationship with Lee-An was not hidden anymore and he even travelled with her in France for the fashion week when the young woman was selected to work with a designer.

There, Mr Louis insisted to introduce her to some of his friends and Lee-An received a lot of work proposition. She had to decline most of them because she wanted to focus on her first goal, to help women with their image. For that, once a week, she gave makeup courses at the youth center.

And as it was a family matter, Yejin was also one of the special contributor. Every two weeks, on Saturday morning, she offered her time to give cooking lessons. And the two other Saturdays, Mr Ko, the family chef, was giving lessons too. He wanted to help too and why not, give the will to some of them to become Chef.

Let's move on to Yoongi. In fact, nothing much changed in his life. He was still single by choice, only seeing girls when he wanted to relax. His only regular girl was Miss Carat when she was coming to South Korea for work. But they were clear, it was only for fun, not serious.

He was focusing on the business and as always of taking care of his siblings, openly protecting them like for Y/N and Kwan or assuring their back, just as he did for Jimin and Hoseok.