•2•

Ennis Jones

Post nut clarity is the devil and I won't be convinced otherwise

Post nut clarity is the devil and I won't be convinced otherwise. Watch Saaliyah sleep, her lips swollen from kisses and dick sucking that should have got a gold medal was doing something to me. On one hand I finally knew what it felt like to fuck my fine ass best friend but on the other hand I'm panicking. Where the fuck could we go from here? After being inside her I know no other man will ever have the privilege again. Delusional or not that pussy was mine an any other nigga to go near it would be on a death watch. Just thinking about the way her pussy molded perfectly to my dick had me hard and ready to wake her ass up for round two. Pulling the covers back I admire her body in the soft moonlight. He breast covered in hickes. Her pussy slightly swollen and glistening. Dragging my finger across her clit I listen to her whimper in her sleep but open her legs to aid me. I gentle work a finger inside to test her soreness. She groans grabbing my wrist, her plush hips lift from the mattress from my ministrations.

"Spare me!" She pleads groggily.

"You shouldn't be lying here looking so fucking good." Smacking her ass I get out the  bed searching the nightstand for my phone. The Group chat was blowing up and of course my ex my cursing me to hell because my dumbass left my location on and she could see that I haven't left Yah's house all night.

Fuck.

"Yah I know you got a couple of heads to do today so get up. I got all your shower stuff ready and your breakfast will be delivered by the time you get out. I'll be back around five to pick you up."

She nods her eyes already closing. I fix her bonnet that had slipped form her head again and press a kiss to her neck.

I shower and dress quickly making sure to lock both locks on my way out. I'm barely pull out the driveway before my brother Jakobi is calling me. I answer through the Bluetooth and merge into traffics heading back to my side of town.

"Tell me why Keyanna beat your baby momma up last night." I damn near wreck my car at his statement.

"And how the fuck did that happen and how the fuck do you know she's pregnant?"

"Maybe because she brought her ass over her throwing a fit because she know you was over there blowing Yah's back out all night. And then she called herself getting buck with momma and you know Kenny don't play about her momma." Although she was the baby of the family and the only girl my baby sister can knock with the best of them.

"I just want to know why you went and knocked that crazy ass girl up."

"I didn't. I've never ran up in her raw and I always provide the condom. I'm not green. If she is pregnant it's no way it's mine."