WOTFI - Challenge #6

Start from the beginning

It took at least a minute or two until they finally draw their hands and.....

TIE!

It's a Tie...

Waluigi: C'mon, Luigi!!! Stop being such a scaredy cat and win that challenge!!

Dark Wario: WAHH!! What's the matter with you, ya green goober!!! You can't win this game of you don't throw the same hand like he did!!! Do it right or the boss will have your head served on a silver platter!!!

The two of them gulped out of fear and tried again, but ended up in another tie, which lasted about 5 minutes until one of them managed to choose a different hand.

Luigi: Rock

Dark Luigi: Paper

Dark Luigi Wins the First Draw!

Dark Luigi managed to win the first draw and Luigi shakily grabbed the gun and pointed it to his head before slowly pulling the trigger and....

CLICK!

Luigi managed to get through the first chamber that don't have the bullet as he managed to get through the first of the 6 chambers, only 5 left to go and only one of them has the bullet to deliver the first blow. As Luigi put the gun back on the table and started the next draw and the next one to take the next chamber is....

Luigi: Paper

Dark Luigi: Rock

Luigi wins the Second Draw!

Luigi wins the next draw, which leads to Dark Luigi grabbing the gun and slowly pulling the trigger until....

CLICK!

The second chamber didn't have the bullet and he was safe...for now that is as they move on to the next draw, which Luigi managed to beat his shadowy counterpart again with Scissors that defeated Dark Luigi's paper as he grabbed the gun again, pointed it to his head and...

CLICK! BANG!

The third chamber had the bullet in it that caused Dark Luigi's had to be blown off and Luigi won the first round of the game and they move on to the next round of the game with Dark Wario shoving the 1-Up Shroom down into Dark Luigi's blown up head in anger to bring it back to normal.

ROUND TWO!

BEGIN!

As the Second Round began, the two of them nervously drew their hands, which landed with...

Luigi: Paper

Dark Luigi: Scissors 

Luigi then grabbed the gun, pointed it to his head, and.....

CLICK! BANG!

It looks like Luigi wasn't so lucky on the second round, cause his beginner' lucky had already ended just as the second round started as Dark Luigi won the second round with SMG4 giving Luigi a 1-UP Mushroom to bring his blown up head back to life as they move on to the final round.

FINAL ROUND!

BEGIN!

As we move on to the final round of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Roulette, the score is tied between Luigi and Dark Luigi as they both start te first draw, which landed with...

Luigi: Rock

Dark Luigi: Paper

Dark Luigi won again on this draw as Luigi grabbed the gun, pointed it to his head, closed his eyes and pulled the trigger...

CLICK!

Luckily for Luigi, the bullet wasn't in the first chamber this time as they move on to the next draw...

Timeskip - 3 Hours Later

It's been three hours with 5 chambers pulled and no shot was fired as the last chamber hols the bullet inside and the two Luigis are now in the Sudden Death Round and only one of them has to win with the loser taking the last bullet to the head.

Luigi is so scared about this as he is afraid that he'll lose the challenge, but he has to win no matter what if he and his friends want to save Y/n from the darkness from within his heart as he started seeing flashback of him hanging out with Y/n and his brother, Mario along with the others in many different adventures they've been too.

Luigi took a deep breath and threw his hand as well as his evil doppelganger and....

Luigi: Rock

Dark Luigi: Scissors

Luigi actually won the final draw as he started doing a victory dance before Dark Luigi sadly grabbed the gun, aimed it inside of his mouth and slolwy pulled the trigger ashecan feel the Grim Reaper standing next to him as he is definitely toast as there's no where left to run now.

BANG!

Dark Fleetway Y/n: (Growls) I can not believe that one of my best minions just lost to a very deadly game like this, but it's nice to watch something entertaining like this every once in a while. Oh well, this WOTFI is just getting started....See you fools in the next challenge (Chuckles Evilly)

END OF CHALLENGE #6

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #7