Episode 04 - Mario and Y/n's Challenge

Location: Y/n and Mario's Challenge World

Mario: Get ready to move your pingas!

Y/n: And get ready for some creative action!

The chapter starts with the camera panning across a crowd of people surrounding a tall structure, with Y/n and Mario shown standing atop it.

Y/n: Hello everybody! And thank you for coming here for this exciting event!

Mario: Yes, WELCOME all of you sexy fans to... (The "Y/n and Mario's Challenge!" logo appears on screen) Y/n and Mario's Challenge!

(Y/n and Mario's heads appeared on a flying TV screen in front of everyone.

Mario: Hello contestants! Welcome to Y/n and Mario's ultimate challenge!

Mario: (as the screen pans over the contestants consisting of Ember, Dr. Healer, Bendy, Tails Doll, Bob, SMG4, Toad, Meggy, Wario, Tom Nook with a sombrero and Waluigi) Over 100 of you have been chosen to go through our castle to try and reach the top!

Y/n: Only one winner can make it to the top of the castle to win a fabulous prize!

Toad: Hey! Where's the free money?

Wario: YEAH! You guys said you'd have free money here!

Y/n: Calm down, I assure you all that the prize is more special than money.

Mario: We have something even better!

Luigi: OOOh...is it a magical unicorn? :D

Mario: No you big piece of shit!

Y/n: Yeah, that's both too unusual and too gay!

Y/n and Mario shows a present to the camera to everyone to tell them that the mystery box is the prize to the ultimate challenge.

Y/n/Mario: This mystery box!

Everyone including, Tails Doll, Dr. Healer, Bendy, Ember, Toad, Wario and Bowser are intrigued by this "Mystery Box".

Dr. Healer: Oooh...interesting.

Mario: The first person to reach the top, gets the prize!

Y/n: Yes! You lucky contestants are about to compete each other to climb up to the top of this tower to get to our castle to win the mystery box!

Mario: But be careful! There are many obstacles along the way! You're all about to enter Y/n and Mario's tunnel of a doom! Very scary!

Meggy: A comp? Sweet! I'm down!

Ember: Me too. This is gonna be so frickin epic!

Luigi and Boopkins are visibly worried, while Dr.Healer, Bendy, Tails Doll, Bowser and Dr. Pootis nod in agreement of this challenge.

Y/n: Also, please don't die. Mario can't cover any medical bills from the people that died during the challenge. 

Y/n/Mario: (The gate opens) Ok aaand BEGIN!

Everyone runs into the gate, starting the challenge.

Floor 1: The Pit, 120 contestants remaining.

The crowd, headed by SMG4 and Mario, suddenly stops in front of the aforementioned pit.

Mario: This will test if you can jump-a like Mario! :D

Y/n: All you guys have to do is jump over the pit to get to the next floor.

SMG4: Oh hell no! Check this fucking shit out!

SMG4 proceeds to run towards the pit Naruto-style, only to hit the wall of the pit and he's DED.