Chapter 14- That's Why... He's a Creep!

{Lia's POV}
I was with Zoey, Drew, Liam, Henry, and the new guy Kaidence at the mall. We've been shopping around all day and had fun doing so, but I felt kinda... empty. "This sucks without Jake here." We were now eating in the pizza shop in the mall while talking about whatever we could because we all had something to talk about... except for me. I just nodded and laughed along with everyone else while scrolling on my phone.

However, I randomly felt something touch my leg, more specifically my thigh closer to my knee, except it wasn't a small touch, it was... someone's hand? I looked down and saw Kaidence's hand... on my... thigh. I just moved his hand lightly without making a comment on it and he kept it off. "Well, whatever that was about, but oh well it's just norm-".

He then put his hand back onto my thigh, but... higher up on my leg. I moved his hand off again and tried to play this off, but after a few minutes afterwards, he put it back even higher. "What the fuck is happening?!"

I randomly stood up without thinking. "Lia, are you okay?" Liam asked lightly concerned.

"Yeah, I just feel a bit sick. I might call my mom to come pick me up." I said while scooting out of the seat and speed walking to the bathroom. "What the fuck was that?! Why do I actually feel so sick?!"

______________________________
{Henry's POV}
I was sitting next to Lia when I realized she was lightly and I mean lightly squirming. "Is she okay?" I then noticed her move Kaidence's hand off of... her... thigh?! "What the actual fuck does he think he's doing?!" Lia then randomly shot up out of her seat.

We all looked a bit concerned, but Liam broke the ice. "Lia, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just feel a bit sick. I might call my mom to come pick me up." She said before stepping over me to go somewhere, probably to the bathroom.

"Well, that was weird." Drew said before getting even more confused with the rest of us.

I was more concerned than confused though. "I'll be right back." I said while trying to follow her and check up on her. "I don't care if it's weird, I want to make sure she's okay."

_____________________________
{Lia's POV}
I just sat on the floor of the all gender bathroom in the large stall. I just felt tears flowing from my eyes and I just sat there in utter shock like a dear in headlights. "What was that?! Why... did he keep putting his hand back? What does that mean? Why couldn't he just leave it off?... is this how Jake felt when I was flirting with him? Oh god I feel absolutely terrib-."

"Lia?!" I lightly jumped from hearing Henry calling my name. "Lia, are you in here?!"

I tried to be as quiet as possible, but the sniffing and slight whimpering gave me away, so there was no use. "In here."

He walked up to the stall door. "Can I come in,... please?" He sounded concerned and worried.

I just reached up to the door handle and opened it before going back into what I'm pretty sure was called 'fetal position'. I just wanted to go home and cry... I felt awful and I'm so tired.

"Hey," Henry said before closing the door behind him. "Do you want or need a hug?"

I lightly nodded and he very gently and slowly put his arms around me. "Thank you Henry." I said with my voice breaking from my crying.

"I saw what happened, so you want to go home?" Henry asked while fixing my hair and petting my head to calm me down, which surprisingly worked.

I wiped away some tears. "Yeah, but the only person available to take me home are all of our friends." I said remembering that no one in my family was available right now.