Chapter 10- Sean's First Ritual

{Jake's POV}
I got dressed in my black jeans, which I always buy multiple pairs of, a graphic t-shirt of the MHA villains, my converse shoes, and my heart-shaped chain that I always put around my hip. I added two necklaces and a pair of gloves with a bone design on them. I'm usually dressed like this whenever I can, but that's actually pretty rare with the way the other kids at school are now. I actually loved this kind of style, and I remembered something from last year.

"Do I still have that leather jacket that Aurora bought me?" I remember putting it in the closet in the hallway where we always put our jackets or coats when they're not needed.

I left my room and opened the closet door and began looking for the leather jacket that I actually really loved. I ended up finding it way quicker than I expected me to. I couldn't help but grin stupidly and laugh at the pins and patches on it. One of the patches was my name with music notes around it, in proper cursive, and it was above the bi-flag patch that is right below where my heart is. I remembered showing it to Daisy, Stacy, and Sadie that year so happy that my sister's friend, Dexter, hand sewn the patches on.

"What's that?" I jumped not noticing Sean was behind me while I was just looking at the jacket.

"Oh, it's a jacket Aurora gave me last year." I said while trying my hardest not to panic.

________________________________________
{Sean's POV}
I saw Jake jump before answering my question a little panicky. "Oh, it's a jacket Aurora gave me last year."

I looked at his clothes, but I've never seen him wear this much black before in our friendship. "He actually looks good in black though." I only then noticed his name in perfect cursive, "𝓙𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰", above a bi pride flag patch that's just under his heart. "Wait, is he actually bi?!"

"That's both cool and cute." I said smiling at him awkwardly.

"Yeah, I remember wearing it everywhere back then, but I stopped because of other people at school." He said looking at his name, which was sewn on, while smiling.

"You don't have to answer my question, but are you actually bi?" I asked not wanting to seem rude, but I wanted to know if that's either still a thing for him or if that was from back then.

"Yeah, I'm bi-romantic." He said smiling at me, staring at me dead in my eyes, which caused me to shiver a bit and look away from his eyes to the floor to the right.

"So,..." I said getting ready for what I was about to tell him. "I'm not the only one then."

I saw his face grow shocked for a minute before turning back to his attractive smiling face. "I guess not."

I felt my face heat up from blush. "S-so are you ready to go?" I asked somehow looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Yeah, are you ready to go?" He asked me while putting on his leather jacket, and looking at me in the eyes.

"I just need to get a hoodie or jacket with how cold it his outside." I said knowing that my hoodie still has a blood stain on it.

Jake looked at the ground and then at me. "Do you want to wear my other jacket that I usually wear?"

I jumped in my place and my eyes grew wide. "W-wait his jacket that he wears all the time?!" I could feel my face heat up, almost like a boiling pot of water was poured onto my face. "I-I can?"

"Yeah, but o-only if you want to." He said now scratching the back of his neck and fidgeting with his necklaces.

"Can- I mean- may I please?" I asked fumbling over my words.