Chapter 2- Broken Hearts and Friendships

{Jake's POV}
I went upstairs to my room to get ready for school and to think of what to do if Kaidence shows up today or, even worse, talk to me or Drew and the others. I decided to brush it off for now and when I was reaching for one of my binders my younger brother, Kristian, came in which made me jump and it made him panic out but he definitely didn't go without saying 'sorry' a hundred times. I sighed, grabbed and put on my binder, threw on a shirt and my favorite jacket, and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Jake!" Daisy exclaimed excitingly causing the others to look at me and smile, almost as if I wasn't having two complete breakdowns less then twelve hour ago.

"Morning guys." I said happier now that everyone was here and smiling.

"Hey, I'm me and Emily are off to work, good luck today." Joss said while giving me a hug and concerned look.

I hugged him back, "I'll be okay." I said while smiling, despite being in denial of my own words.

"Ok, if you say so." Emily said with an obviously worried smile before giving me a hug and leaving with Joss.

I got some food from the counter and sat down and started eating when the girls finished but stayed at the table. We talked about random things in our lives while I finished eating and we all put our plates in the sink before walking to school. Me and Daisy let Stacy and Sadie  go ahead a bit but, they came back looking confused.

"What's up guys?" I asked in confusion.

"Drew and the others aren't waiting at the front like the other days." Sadie said calmly but confused.

I was confused at first but, then I thought about it and I had shivers when I got to a certain thought. "What if they're with Kaidence!". I ran past the girls and went to where I and Drew and the others had our lockers.

My worst nightmare had come true.

"So, your name is Kaidence?" Drew asked smirking while shaking Kaidence's hand.

"Yes, and your name is Drew right?" Kaidence asked while smiling.

I walked up and Drew saw me. "Hey Jake! This is Kaidence, he's our new friends." He said calmly while still shaking Kaidence's hand.

Kaidence looked at me in surprise at first but that look soon turned into a look that said, 'I told you, and I'm going to ruin your life again.'. My heart broke and I lost it. I without thinking twice straight up punched him in the face so hard that he fell to the floor. After that, everyone was looking at me and Kaidence. Drew and the others, the music club, Daisy, Stacy, and Sadie, everyone. I got to the floor on top of Kaidence and wrapped my hands around his neck, almost choking him. I could've sworn I heard Stacy telling me to kick his ass with Daisy and Sadie smiling behind her. He kept fighting back but with the situation it was no use even when he tried to punch me but, this all broke up after Drew kicked and shoved me off of him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jake?!" Drew shouted at me while I was getting off the floor and wiping blood from my nose. I was going to respond before Ms. Jones came up to us three and told us to go to the office. I went with them but, before I did I caught Sean looking at me almost, worried.

________________________________________

{Sean's POV}
I was just getting stuff from my locker when I heard a crowd of students making exclamations. When I looked to my left I grew shocked when I saw Jake and someone else fighting. I almost wanted to drag Jake out, even after what happened yesterday he didn't deserve to get hurt. I... I also wished Hailey and the others would've let him explain but, I was more concerned for his safety right now than anything else.

I ran to Ms. Jones's room to get her to stop the fight, especially since I hated it when people fight and I always have ever since the one time my sister almost died in a fight back when she was looking after me. I was only in the 5th grade when I saw this, the blood, the tears, the cuts, the bones, all of it.

I then saw Drew kick and shove Jake off of the other guy causing Jake's nose to bleed. I felt so angry when he did that I almost wanted to hurt him myself but, I didn't and I was happy when Ms. Jones broke them up and sent them to the office. When they were about to leave Jake caught me looking at him, causing me to panic and look away from him before he walked away with Drew and the other guy to the office.

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
Me, Kaidence, and Drew were sitting in the office. All of us had our parents or someone in our families called. I knew it was going to be fun though since the principal didn't even call either of my parents, she called my older siblings. Drew and Kaidence's parents arrived and we were just waiting for my siblings to arrive and I was just sitting there smiling with blood dripping from my nose from Drew's kick.

It was about 20 minutes later when my siblings arrived. Drew, Kaidence, and their parents looked at them for any sort of anger but, they grew shocked when they saw my older brother in uniform and my older sister with her baseball bat. Even the principal froze when she realized she called my siblings instead of my parents. My sister stood next to me leaning on the chair while my brother stood behind me.

"So, what's the story?" My sister asked grinning while spinning her baseball bat.

"Well... your brother Jake attacked Kaidence without a reason causing them to start a fight in the hallway and-" the principal was cut off by my brother speaking.

"Wait you attacked him?" My brother asked with a smile on his face that made Drew, Kaidence, and their parents shocked.

"I punched him in the face, yes." I responded smiling. I knew they were happy.

My brother put a hand on my shoulder and the other one next to me for a high five before shouting, "I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!!!"

I gave him a high five and enjoyed the looks of shock given by everyone else in the room other than my siblings who were just happy I gave that fucking son of a bitch what he deserves.

"You are aware he'll be getting a two day suspension right?" The principal asked in confusion and shock.

"Listen bitch, we don't care and never will." My sister replied while smirking.

"Well, why is your nose bleeding?" Joss asked while looking at Kaidence.

"Oh, Drew kicked me in the face and shoved me off of Kaidence." I stated knowing it was true and that both of my siblings were staring at Drew in disgust and anger.

"For a perfectly good reason." Said Drew's dad while looking at all of us in disgust.

"Is he still your friend?" My sister said while looking back and forth between me and Drew.

I could feel Drew looking at me and I looked back at him and saw the worry in his eyes, I knew my answer and he wasn't going to have me change it. "No, he isn't." I said while looking at Drew with a smile that said, 'fuck you' and stood up to leave.

"Ok well, have a great day everyone." My brother said while putting an arm over my shoulder with my sister walking behind us.

I felt so proud of myself even if I shouldn't have and walked out with my older siblings and we all went home together well, except for Joss who went back to work. Even though I know it's not going to end that well, it was fun. I got home and started listening to music waiting for Joss and Emily to get back home when everything hit me at once. Me and Drew aren't friends anymore, him and Kaidence are friends now, and the music club still hates me. I cried myself to sleep and woke up 7 hours later when I heard Daisy, Stacy, and Sadie's voices from downstairs to check up on me and to make sure I'm okay.

That's all for this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️