Saving the Prince of the Hou Mansion

Start from the beginning

 After Lu Yuanming came back, the two of them went to see him once. Although Lu Yuanming was injured and blind and bedridden, his power was still there and he didn't give the two of them any face. If he did this, how could the two of them dare to come again?

 Finding him a wife this time was something they had planned together.

 Speaking of which, Lu Yuanming is already twenty-two years old this year. It is rare for someone at his age to be unmarried. When he was young, he went to war with his father. Later, when the new dynasty was established, there were countless people who were willing to marry him. It was even rumored that the new emperor's daughter, Princess Fuhui, also expressed her feelings for Lu Yuanming.

 But Lu Yuanming had no intention of getting married. Lu Tong loved his son very much, so the matter was dropped.

 So until now, Lu Yuanming has not been engaged to anyone.

 In the new dynasty, there was a custom of male-to-male marriage, but generally speaking, it happened between the marriage of concubines, and few legitimate children would do this. After all, two men could not produce heirs.

 But this suited the two of them. Who wouldn't want a title like Pingnan Marquis and a huge Marquis mansion?

 If Lu Yuanming recovers, this matter will be ruined. It is better to take advantage of this moment, when his injury has not yet healed, to strike first.

 It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, after all, Lu Yuanming was still in his filial piety period, so the two of them went to find a fortune teller. Unexpectedly, Master Yuan Hui from Tiantai Mountain personally gave him a comment, saying that Lu Yuanming did have a person with the same horoscope, and that he would be evil. And it happened that this person was a man, and he was the concubine of the Chu family, a petty official.

 After inquiring about the character and appearance of this "Chu Xiao", and knowing that he was worthless and even unsightly, the two of them confidently put pressure on the Chu family. After getting the consent, they were allowed to get married today. Genealogy.

 Of course, there was no wedding banquet, and the guests were naturally not invited. They were just asked to be sent up by the Chu family in the name of a happy occasion.

 It’s no wonder that several slaves were so negligent. They knew full well that the master of the yard, Lu Yuanming, had lost power, was seriously injured and blind, and had married a useless man and wife for joy. What if he hadn’t made a move for joy? ?

 Maybe he will die in a few days without even knowing his whereabouts!

 At this time, in the house, a young man with a haggard appearance and a thin body slowly stood up as if he heard the noise in the front yard.

 He has a face that cannot be ignored even in his sick appearance. It is not without reason that he rode in the capital on a white horse and silver armor.

 His facial features were so handsome, and his contour lines were clean and neat, with no trace of sloppiness. However, the once heroic edges and corners were now much thinner, but not as desolate as most patients.

 Until his eyes were exposed, they had not been opened, and the thick eyelashes were closed together without even a trace of trembling.

 There are traces of being wrapped around the eyelids, forming a wide and deep mark, and some scattered white silk can be seen on the ground.

 Seeing Lu Yuanming stand up, a man in black appeared silently from the shadows in the corner. He looked at Lu Yuanming hopefully, but found that Lu Yuanming still hadn't opened his eyes. He couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, knowing that the treatment failed again this time.