06 | Rainy Days

˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Joker

30 minutes late. She was 30 minutes late. Where the fuck is she. Did you run away? Did I scare her off? Did she not like what we did. How could she just leave like that.

How could she. I was so enraged that threw a chair against the bars. Maybe they fired her. "What the fuck you doing man." The guard asked. "Your gonna tell me where she is, or else." I told him. "4479, gone mad." The guard spoke. "ohhoohh. You're going to regret that." I said laughing. 

I was going feral for this girl and I had no clue why. I started throwing things, destroying the already messy room. The room soon opened and I was tased down. 

When I woke up again I was tied down. I was in this room. The room they perform electroshock therapy. It was all Harley's fault I was here. She ruined my sane mind. She drove me mad. Yet she was the only thing I could think of. She was the only thing I could think of after as well. 

The weekend soon passed by and Harley was back. Her hair was slightly wavy and she had it half up half down. She just made it harder and harder huh. 

She sat down at her seat, five minutes late. She's always late. "So Joker, how was your weekend?" She started, I didn't respond. She bit the inside of her cheek.

"What did I do now?" She finally asked after minutes of silence. "What did you do? What did you do!?" I asked, howling in laughter.

I kept my composure. If this fails I'd have to stay in this hell hole longer. I itched to get out. "So we're just not answering questions today?" She asked, quite irritated. She sighed. "Anyways.. Thanks for you handsome supply of goods. All very green." She spoke. I grinned. "Ya like?" I asked.

She shrugged and nodded. "Are you ready to answer my questions now?" She asked and I nodded. It was raining, again. All this rain bringing gloom. I noticed her eyes look through the window. She let out a satisfied hum. "You like the rain?" I asked. 

"Sure do. It's most relaxing. You?" She asked me. "I hate it. Where's the fun in cloudy skies." I spoke. She wrote it down. "Harls. When will we have a heart to heart discussion. One where you write down nothing." I spoke.

"Joker, I am doing my job." She responded. Where was the old Harley? Did she take time off to refocus herself. This was no fun. "I like your hair." I spoke. She smiled, a slight blush crossing a face. I chuckled. "Thanks." She spoke, twirling her hair with her fingers. 

"Hmm.. Harls." I called. "yeah Mistah J?" She replied. "Would you like to see me a free man." I asked her. She studied me. Taking in my straitjacket. She must like it off. Good. 

"It would be nice. But what would be nicer is you being cured. That is our goal." She stated. I hummed. There was silence for a few minutes. I was intaking her and she was intaking me. 

What about her in a dress. In casual clothing..In no clothing. I let my imagination run free. I needed a break from all the stress. "why'd you curl your hair today?" I finally asked. "Its my natural type actually." She spoke. It looked amazing. 

I groaned aloud. The things she did to me. I saw her fiddle in her seat, staring at me while slightly biting her lips. She was going to kill me.  "Harls..You know what your doing." I mumbled and she blushed. The things I would do if I was out of this straitjacket.

My mind always traced back to her. It shouldn't. I had to remind myself she was just a chess piece. Something I could use.