His brother looks at me as Aurelle walks downstairs with her gun. She opens the door, shooting him as I join her, shooting him twice. We close the door as shots begin getting fired, one hitting my shoulder. "FUCK!" I scream, holding my shoulder before Elias comes downstairs, firing back.

Bullet sounds fill my ears as I begin looking at the blood that was draining from my shoulder. "Fuck.." I whisper, feeling more weak by the second. Elias picks me up after making sure the threats has retreated, taking me to his first aid room.

I lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling as my vision slowly blurs up. "Elias?" Aurelle cries, Everest removing her from the room. "It's okay baby, I'm right here." He whispers into my ear as I flutter my eyes open and shut, slowly keeping them shut. "I-I'm here.." I mumble, looking at him wrap my shoulder up after removing the bullet and stopping the bleeding.

He secured my wound before picking me up once more. He sits down as he makes me sit up on his lap. He hugs me close before I close my eyes fully, everything going black as I don't feel a thing, just my body floating.

"What the fuck happened?!" Everest rushes in again. All I heard before switching scenes as if I was in a movie. I woke up in Elias's bed. Checking the time, it was about 8.AM, coffee by Miguel was playing in the background of the house. I get out of the bed, feeling my shoulder as the bandage is still there.

I walk into the bathroom, seeing Elias in the shower singing the lyrics of the song. "Coffee in the morning." I join, stepping into the shower as I kiss his chest. "Goodmorning." He whispered, picking me up into his touch. "Morning." I reply as the song changes. "Your bandage, you wanna get it wet?" He asks, looking at it as I place the shampoo bottle down.

"Not really, but if I have too I will." I reply, lathering his hair in shampoo once more. "And it's the way that we feel.." I hum, not listening to the other song that was playing. He looks up at me, as I smile once looking down at him. I wash the shampoo out of his hair once I lather the conditioner in my hair, since I put gel in it for my hairstyle yesterday.

My curls bounce on his shoulder as I look at the scar on his abdomen. "What happened?" I ask, pointing towards it. "Stabbing, I would be dead but I'm not, lucky me hm?" I smile as I wash the conditioner out my hair, turning off the water. I get out, pushing myself against him as I wrap myself into his towel.

"Fine, take my towel then." He mutters as I giggle. I dry myself off before giving him his towel. He dries himself off before I leave the bathroom, grabbing a pair of leggings and fluffy socks as I put on a tube top, covering it with a sweater that says Merry Christmas. He walks out his closet with a suit on, as I look back at him.

"Where are you going this early?" I ask, grabbing my lipgloss from the side table as I apply some to my lips. "Business trip, and you, Kiana Dior Haiti, can't come." He flashes a smile before returning to his normal face. "Wait, what do you mean I can't go?" I pout, sitting down as I try to ignore the way he said his last name instead of mine.

"You just can't. It's too risky." He mutters, picking me up before kissing my neck as I whimper in his arms. "Elias.." I moan into his ear, causing him to bite down on my collarbone. "Mmh-.." I whimper, making him sit down as I grind myself against his hard rock.

"Oh shit, Kiana.. move that pretty little waist," He groans into my ear, as my legs try to close. "Shit, I can't." He whispers before flipping me over, going over to lock the door. After doing so, he unbuckles his belt as I look at his zipper, but before I could move to do anything he stuffed his belt into my mouth. "Keep quiet for me, hm?"

I grow impatient before spitting out the belt, yelling at him to hurry up. "Patience, Kiana." He laughs before dropping his pants, walking over to me. "But baby I can't wai"- he cuts me off by stuffing his belt back into my mouth. I watch him pull down my leggings, before a knock lands on the door. "Fucking hell." Elias whispers before putting his pants back on as I pull up my leggings.

"Everest what the actual fuck do you"- he cuts himself off as it's his father that's standing in the doorway. He backs up, allowing his father into the room. "You two can't be in here fucking while my son is attending an important business trip in about 2 hours." His father says as I roll my eyes.

"What I do with my husband, is none of your concern Mr. Haiti," I say, sitting on the edge of the bed as I grab Elias, tongue kissing him. "Now if you'll excuse me, me and my husband are going to finish what we've started." I finish, shooing him out the room as I look up at Elias. "2 hours? Baby you know we go on for about 5 hours at least." I whine, watching him fix his Rolex before grabbing his suitcase.

"Stay safe for me, hermosa. Si?" He says, making me roll my eyes as I answer him. "Si." He smiles as he leaves the room after giving me another kiss, grabbing his body guards before exiting the house.

Oh my lord, I can't have any alone time with this man can I?

I leave the room, putting on my crocs before I add a few more charms to them. I knock on Everest's door, as he opens it. "Hm?" He hums as I look inside the half clean room, panties and boxers on the floor along with clothes and a messy closet. "Aurelle isn't in here?" I ask, removing my head from the pigsty room.

"She is, she's just sitting in the bathroom and won't let me in because I told her I wouldn't clean the room." He mutters, as I walk past him entering the bathroom. "Everest get out." She says before looking up at me. Surprisingly, the bathroom was neatly clean. "What wrong, hm?" I ask, as she explains how Everest won't clean the room.

I smile as I call their mom, as she answers. "Hello?" I begin explaining what Everest won't do, and as soon as I hear footsteps I hang up. "Wanna go out?" I ask, as she nods and puts back on her Uggs. We exit the bathroom as I see Everest cleaning the room, throwing the clothes into the laundry basket as he listens to music.

Aurelle hugs me as she thanks me, and I tell her she doesn't need to worry about it. We walk outside, getting in the pink Jeep as I let her connect to the Aux, as she begins playing her playlist. "I WASTED LIKE HALF OF MY SUMMER TRYING TO HOLD ON YOUR HAND!" We sing, as we each take turns.

We order Starbucks, going to the mall as we spend millions of dollars on clothes, makeup and mostly our nails and feet. I laugh as she tells me a joke, getting back into the car and I connect to the Aux, playing my songs as we sing along.

I get a call from Elias, so I answer and begin singing to him with Aurelle. "Yeah?" I answer, stopping at a red light as I sip my drink from Starbucks. "Love I expected you to spend more, 2 million?" He questions as I roll my eyes. "So what you want us to go get our Jeep wrapped in a pink camo wrap?" Aurelle teases as he laughs. "Go ahead." He says before hanging up and the music begins again.

"Oh shit I didn't think he was serious." She mutters, sitting her feet on the dashboard while sipping her drink.

"Yeah, neither did I."
————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~

I did the amount of words I'm normally supposed to do!!! YWYAYYAYAYAYAYAY
Anyways byee!

-Layah 💕.