ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I prayed and prayed to eywa that she would bring tìlor back to me.

I knew she was gonna live, she had that fight in her. That same fight that's helping her breathe. Even if she's barely holding on, I know deep down she's doing everything she can.

It's been a long 3 weeks. Everyday I talk about my day with her.

Eywa. I don't know what to do anymore.

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I opened my eyes to see my home. My home, back in the forest. Where was everyone?

I walked around my old marui and walked out. Still there were no na'vi.

"You have to go back" an unfamiliar voice behind me.

I turned around to see a male na'vi, one I've never see before around the clan.

He was amazingly fit, a grand neck piece, and a beautiful ponytail.

"Back where? " I asked

"To your family, a lot of people are waiting for you"

"What do you mean? " I asked the male confused

"You're not doing well back home, I've been watching over you. The war" it had finally dawned on me, I wasn't dreaming, I was barely holding onto the life I have. "I've watched over you since you were very little, you're quite the warrior"

I stood speechless before the na'vi, I had no clue what to say.

He smiled at me "it's time you go home young na'vi, you still have a lot waiting for you"

"But what about you? "

"This is my home, your home is with them. I will be okay" he raised his hand up and greeted me. "Goodbye tìlor" he turned around and began to walk away.

"Wait! "

He turned around

"What's your name? Who are you"

He smiled once again "tsu'tey" and continued to walk off.

Then everything went dark and I woke up in the marui in awa'atulu. Small talking in the background.

I tried to sit up but a sharp pain shot throughout my torso I looked down and noticed a wrap around me.

I turned my head to see my whole family. It's been a while since I've seen them all together.

"Mom" I spoke as loud as it could but still came out as a whisper.

They all turned around and gasps filled the marui. "Oh great mother" my mom gasped and crawled towards me, everyone following.

I began crying as everyone surrounded me. "Thank you great mother" kiri held my hand to her forehead.

"Neteyam alert the oloeyktan. " my dad said as he caressed my head while neteyam practically sprinted out.

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I was helping my mom set up breakfast when neteyam ran into our marui. "What brings you here neteyam? " my dad asks

"Tìlor" the one word that made me dart my eyes to his face "she's awake" I immediately stood up

"Go" I told neteyam and he ran back to his marui, me following.

When I got to her marui, it really wasn't a dream. She was awake.

"Tìlor" I spoke almost in a whisper. She turned around and I saw that sweet smile I haven't seen in ages.

I immediately got down to her side and engulfed her into a hug, being sure not to touch her still healing wound. "Ma' aonung" the way my name fell out of her mouth in such a melody.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I whispered to her.

"Let the girl breathe aonung " my mom spoke from behind me as I reluctantly released, still making sure to hold her hand.

"I met someone" she spoke and turned towards her mom.