sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

After talking with my dad I was fairly surprised by how he reacted to the news.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜. "

I never would have expected that I'd actually find someone, eywa, I thought my parents would just arrange me with someone, but here I was.

Falling for a forest na'vi.

-

"So... " tsireya walked into the marui.

"What? " I looked at her confused.

"Tìlor? You? " she gave me a smug smile.

"What are you talking about? " maybe if I played dumb shed leave.

"Stop playing dumb aonung" great.

"What about me and tìlor? "

"You like her, don't you? " she continued her smug look.

"Would if I do? " I knew better than to lie to her, if I did she won't stop nagging me about it until I said what she wanted to hear.

"Aw, do you have feelings" she teased as I rolled my eyes

"Stop"

"Aww"

"Tsireya I swear to eywa"

"You should ask her to go do something!" she squealed, happier than me.

"Me and tìlor are none of your business"

"Well, when I have a really annoying brother that likes a girl, it kinda is my business"

"Oh please" I gently pushed her head laughing.

"Ask her to do something with you aonung! "

"Leave me alone" I dragged my words and flopped onto my hammock

She groaned

"Why are you bothering me, you have your own crush on lo'ak"

"No I do not! "

I gave her a knowing look.

"I'm leaving" she turned around and began walking

"To go see lo'ak! " I shouted as she left

I thought about it, should I go ask tìlor out?

After about 5 long minutes of thinking I made up my mind. I was going to ask her.

I walked towards her marui but ran into her on the way, she hadn't seen me though.

I snuck up behind her and gently placed my hands on her waist. "Boo"

She jumped and turned around "aonung! " I laughed at her reaction, it was quite cute. "Stop laughing! " she smiled and pushed my shoulder.

"Sorry" I cleared my throat and stopped my laughter. "I was coming to find you actually"

"Oh, well what about? " she smiled

"I was uh.. I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go out... " I paused thinking of the word I wanted to use "on a date, with me? "

A smile slowly appeared on her face

"I'd love to"

"Great, I'll come to your marui before eclipse"

She nodded and walked off.

I turned around and walked back to my marui as well, totally not feeling like the best guy on pandora. Like come on, I'm amazing.

On the way back someone spoke from behind me "so you did it? " I turned to see a smiling tsireya.

"Shut up" she laughed and jogged a little to catch up with me. I began jogging as well trying to get away from her, us both laughing.

-

Eclispe was a couple minutes from forming and I stood outside tìlor's marui waiting for her.

Right before she walked out I heard her voice, "hey what are you doing" she shouted in almost a whining way, not like a baby voice but like more so slightly annoyed.

I turned to see lo'ak come out "if anything happens to my sister I'm coming for you. " he looked at me dead in the eye before tìlor yanked his arm back into the marui before walking out herself.

"Ignore him" she rolled her eyes as I chuckled.

We talked and laughed a lot walking to where I had decided to take her. A secluded area hidden by a couple trees that faced the ocean.

"I have something for you" I handed her a flower, the same flower I had given her the first time we had 'hung out'

She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes seemed to shimmer as she took the flower. "Thank you nung"

"Oh so we're doing nicknames now? " I smirked at her as we both sat down.

"What? I didn't say anything " she asked innocently and shrugged.

"No, I think you did, tell me what you said again" I held my hand up to my ears waiting for her to say that cute nickname she gave me.

"Nope"

"Come on, say it"

She laughed "you're so stubborn! " she exclaimed.

"And you love it" I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes, still laughing.

"I do not" she turned her face away from me. I gently pushed her face toward me with my finger on her chin.

"Yes you do" I smiled at her.