ʙᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

It had been around a week and a half since everything with kiri and I'm slowly getting better. I guess I just needed some time to think about myself, is what aonung says.

I walked around with tuk picking up shells together when tsireya, aonung, rotxo, and neteyam came up to me.

"Lo'ak is gonna see payakan we're going with him, you coming? " rotxo asked

"Sure, I'll tell tuk to head into the marui"

I walked up to tuk as she was a little ahead and told her to go back to the marui. "Tuk go back to the marui I have to... Help tsireya with something"

"I wanna come! " she jumped up and down.

"No tuk, it's gonna be really boring we are gonna be cutting up some fish" she made a grossed out face.

"Fine" she shrugged and skipped back to the marui.

"Okay let's go" I followed the four of them onto our ilus and we began riding towards the three brother rocks.

"Here" tsireya pointed and we swam behind some seaweed, watching lo'ak interact with payakan.

We watched as they both swam together. They seemed to have grown a strong bond, they appeared like they known each other for years.

Then they stopped and lo'ak vegan signing to payakan. "𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡? " I watched his hand motions closely.

Suddenly payakans mouth opened. I looked at aonung confused and he gently caressed my hand. Once I looked back up lo'ak was swimming into payakans mouth.

Neteyam jumped up and was about to start swimming when tsireya grabbed his shoulder and shook her head.

Despite neteyam being skeptical of the whole situation he sat back and continued watching.

After around 3 minutes lo'ak came out and hugged payakan. We all swam to the surface and sat on our ilus waiting for lo'ak.

Once he surfaced we l bombarded him with questions.

"What did you see"

"What did you do? "

"Was it bad? "

"Are you okay? "

"Guys chill I'll tell you on the way"

We all began riding back to shore as lo'ak explained how the na'vi were being attacked by sky people and payakan called them to stop the sky people.

As we got closer to shore we kept talking about it without being aware of your surroundings. "You what? " we turned to see tonowari with an upset look. "You 5 follow me, now. " he spoke firmly and we all complied.

Walking on the pathway I made eye contact with my parents. They furrowed their faces trying to figure out why her kids were following the oloeyktan. They followed behind us as well.

"You allowed him to bond with the outcast! " ronal shouted and paced around.

"I am very disappointed in you" tonowari spoke firmly to tsireya as her eyes showed every emotion she was feeling.

"And you, son of a great warrior" tonowari pointed at lo'ak.

"Payakan saved my life sir, you don't know him. " lo'ak protested and tsireya told him to stop

"Sit" he motioned to lo'ak and he kneeled down "sit down! " he shouted and the rest of us immediately sat.

"Hear my words, boy. In the days of the First Songs, tulkun fought amongst themselves, for territory, and for revenge.But they came to believe that killing, no matter how justified, only brings more killing. So all killing
was forbidden. This is the Tulkun Way. Payakan is a killer, so, he is outcast."

"I'm sorry sir but you're wrong" lo'ak denied everything tonowari said

"Lo'ak! You speak to oloeyktan! " my mom sneered

"I know what i-"

"That's enough" my dad spoke up as well.

"I know what I know" and just like that lo'ak was then exscued by our dad.

The rest of us were then exscued and we all went back to our own maruis. Me and neteyam knew we were going to be lectured, so we thought we might as well get it over with.