ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Come, I will show you around" I watched as my sister give the newcomers a warm smile. It was her specialty, being nice and welcoming.

I watched as they grabbed their things off of the big creatures they arrived on and followed tsireya.

Reluctantly, I decided to help carry some of their stuff, rotxo doing the same.

My sister led the family to their marui as I noticed the girl from earlier looking like she was struggling.

"I can help you with that you know" the older boy said by later being rejected by the girl. It was obvious she was lying. I sped up a little and took the bags from her hand leaving her with only one.

"Oh you didn't have to-" I cut her off.

"You look like you needed help" I glanced at her before looking ahead again. Her eyes seemed to shine as she looked at me, it was a bit cute.

"Oh thank you" she said in a soft voice, continuing our way to the marui.

"Here we are, this your new home" tsireya walked into the marui gently placing their things down. "We will be by the shore when your children are ready for their first lesson" she gave a bright smile as me and rotxo put their things down.

We were ready to leave when I felt a soft hand tap my shoulder. I looked behind me to see the same girl. "Thank you again" she spoke in a more monotone voice then when she had first spoke to me.

"Yeah it's fine... " I paused not knowing how to address her.

"Tìlor" she chuckled.

"Tìlor, right" I nodded and walked out of their marui.

"Bro what was that about" rotxo nudged my arm as I looked at him confused.