sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Back home, majority if my life was survival, "Survival of the fittest". It was learn or be killed ever since I could remember.

I could barely remember the last time I was able to freely venture into the forest.

Did this mean I was no longer " the fittest "? If I couldn't survive this, was everything my parents taught me useless?

Growing up, death was always around me and quite frankly, I was terrified. But I feel so calm right now.

Maybe this is for the best.

𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒗

" dad help! It's tìlor! " lo'ak shouted as the 3 of us waded to a nearby rock.

"What happened! " jake shouted reaching out to us

"She's shot! " neteyam said as we all got off the ilu and slowly made our way onto the rock.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to do. I felt so useless.

"Lay her down! Aonung hold pressure here! " jake grabbed my hand and directed it onto tìlors wound.

"Ma' jake! " neytiri jumped off her ikran. "Oh great mother! " her voice shook.

"She's barely breathing" jake stated as he lifted her limp body up examining her back. "No.. " jake mumbled to himself as I looked as well.

It went through.

"Come on guys keep the pressure! "

"Oh my child" neytiri began crying and I had unknowingly as well.

Her body showed so much terror and pain but the look on her face was the most calm I've ever seen it. She was at peace.

"Come on tìlor, I know you can wake up" neteyam shook her hand gently.

"You need to get her back to the village now" jake said as he turned to lo'ak, asking him something.

"Neteyam, aonung, go back to the village and find someone. " jake looked at us as we nodded, scrambling to carefully pick her up and onto the ilu.

"You're gonna be okay" I whispered to tìlor, it made me feel better.

-

We had made it to one of the healers and it had been hours. Quaritch had been killed and everyone had returned to the village. I sat next to tìlor as she laid 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. Yeah, she was asleep, that's all.

Some of the sky people came and checked her with their machines. One of them said there had to be a miracle for tìlor to wake up, but I knew that miracle would happen. She wouldn't leave me without saying goodbye.

She was breathing the slightest bit but in the most soothing way possible. She was beautiful even when she was hurting.

"Aonung, come back to the marui, let the sullys have their time" my dad paty shoulder and I reluctantly walked back with him.

Tìlors going to be okay, she's the strongest girl I know. She's too stubborn to go out like this.

𝟑𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

The next morning as soon as aonung woke up he went to the Sully's marui. The boy was terrified of being without her any moment longer.

It's started it getting more noticeable to everyone in the village how much tìlor really meant to aonung.

Nobody mentioned it, but they knew.

Soon enough hours turned into days and days turned into weeks.

For 3 weeks tìlor had been barely hanging onto the small portion of a chance at life she had.

Everyone grew less and less hopeful for tìlor to wake up. It had been so long it seemed everyone had started to lose hope.

But for aonung, he 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 his tìlor would wake up.