ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ <3

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

After the night I had with aonung me, kiri, and lo'ak were helping my mom get lunch ready.

Tonowari then walked past the entrance of our marui. My mom and dad got up and walked out.

They later came back in. "We'll be back you guys stay here" my dad told us before they both left.

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Neytiri, jake, ronal, and tonowari and gotten word that the sky people had neared and that there was a dead tulkun found.

As the four of them got closer to the dead tulkun ronal got off her ilu and swam to the animal.

"Her name is Ro'a." Tonowari spoke

"She was my Spirit Sister. She was a composer of songs." Tears started streaming down ronals face

"We would sing together. She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf. The clan was so happy for her."

She paused before speaking again.

"What is this tonowari? "

"What is this! " she screamed out, pure pain.

Neytiri and jake had started looking around the tulkuns body when a beeping noise caught their attention.

An orange device, a device that could only be created from the intelligence of the rda.

-

"My spirit sister, and her baby! " ronal announced to the people

"This war has come to us! " everyone began yelling.

"No! You have to understand the sky people. " jake tried to calm the crowd

"Listen to him! " neteyam tried to convince the crowd to listen to his dad.

"The sky people don't care about the great balance! You have to tell your tulkun to leave! " "You have to tell them to go far away! "

"You live among us and you learn nothing! " ronal shouted

"We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters? " a na'vi shouted out riling up the crowd.

"Listen to my father! " neteyam tried to call the crowd again.

Jake then took the device neteyam was holding and held it up, the crowd going quiet.

"You tell the tulkun, if they are hit with this they are marked for death. "

"Go." Tonowari instructed the na'vi as they all scrambled to inform their tulkun.

𝒕𝒊̀𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I watched in the corner of my eye, lo'ak run out of the crowd, neteyam later following, me following him.

"No way you're rolling out of here, baby brother."

"I have to warn Payakan about the pingers." Lo'ak spoke focusing on himself.

"You've gotta keep your skxawng ass here."

"He's outcast, there's nobody to warn him but me."

"why do you always have to make things so hard?"

"You mean why can't I be the perfect son like you? The perfect little soldier." He paused

"Well, I'm not you!"

"Lo'ak" I spoke softly shaking my head. I understood his want to go to Payakan but it's too dangerous.

"He's my brother, i'm going."

"Oh, he's your brother? No, I'm your brother."

Lo'ak then shook off neteyams hand off of him and jumped into the water

"Lo'ak!" Me and neteyam yelled simultaneously.

"What's happening? " tsireya, aonung, and rotxo had arrived.

"He's going to see Payakan" I shouted calling for my ilu as the 5 of us went out to stop lo'ak.

We're being hunted.

ɪ sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!!

- s ʚɞ