HUMAN OF NIGHT

~ Lyra Aliana Castillo ~
The Freedom Seeker

'I think she's caught between who she is and who she wants to be...'

ROLEHuman from the Night Court

ROLE
Human from the Night Court

NAME
Lyra Aliana Castillo

Lyra
This name literally means 'of the lyre', but this wasn't quite why Lyra's parents decided to name her this. As servants, they found great beauty and promise in the stars, and so they decided to name their only daughter after the constellation of Lyra. It was chosen by her mother, and her father agreed that it was perfect for their little girl.

Aliana
It means 'bright/brilliant', but this was actually the name of Lyra's Grandmother on her father's side. She never actually met her Grandmother, but the tales she has heard imply that she was quite a women. She defied the fae and did scandalous things and was brave. Very brave. Until she got killed for it. Lyra wants to be brave as well. She just doesn't want to die to achieve it.

Castillo
It means 'castle', and Lyra isn't certain of its origins, but knows that it is an old family name. She's lucky to have an ancestry, a surname to connect her to those before her. Many slaves didn't have a surname, sometimes barely a name at all. She supposed that makes her lucky, in a way, even if she doesn't feel that way.

NICKNAMES
Ly
This is just the shortened version of her already quite short name, and is what many people call her. Well, those who don't call her 'girl' or 'slave' of course.

Freckles or Sparky
Her mother used to call her these as a child because of her extremely freckled face and slightly fiery personality. Her father preferred to call her by her name, but both parents, no matter what they called her, loved her dearly and in all the ways a parent should. Unconditional support whenever she needed it.

AGE
21
Her birthday falls upon the 20th of December

GENDER
Female

COURT
Autumn

SPECIES
Human

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

APPEARANCE
Luca Hollestelle

APPEARANCELuca Hollestelle