RULES

||Swearing||
Swearing is absolutely fine as long as you censor it! I personally swear a fair amount so it's not a problem

||Smut||
I don't do smut, but if you would like to, please take it to PM and make sure both people are happy to do it.

||Tagging||
Please don't spam people! Only tag after twenty four hours. That being said, please try and be as active as possible. It makes things fun!

||Bullying||
No bullying! Any of that and I won't have you in my roleplay.

||LGTBQ+||
This is a Lqbtq+ friendly roleplay. You don't have to have an LGBTQ role, but don't hate.

||Literacy||
Okay okay... I personally like to write 2000+ character replies (so a comment or two) but I get that not everyone can manage that sooooo I will say try and do 10+ sentences in each response if you can. If you can't, try 8+

||Faceclaims||
Go completely diverse! Password 1 is what you want to be called here (e.g. I go by Frankie) and password 2 is tag 5 people who might be interested in this and promote on your message board!

||Forms||
I'll put deadlines up on the role chapters, but please try and stick to them! If you need an extension just ask 😊

||Killing||
Don't kill someone without their permission, and don't kill off your character without my permission because.... no. There will be mature themes in this role play such as violence, so don't join if you're not okay with this.

||Big Events||
Don't pull any big stunts without letting me know and asking permission!

||Character||
You may have as many characters as you wish, but you must have equal male to female ratios please. Aka, for every female, take a male and vice versa. Talk to me if you'd like to do something different!

COMMENT THE PASSWORDS HERE