HIGH FAE OF SPRING

~Emlyn Fallon Azrail~
The Paradox

'we're all a little mad, are we not?'

||Role||
High Fae of the Spring Court

||Name||
Emlyn Fallon Azrail

~Emlyn~
Emlyn's first name means 'charming, flattering, or rival', and although the first two characteristics can't be applied at all to her, Em certainly likes to think of herself as a rival to all who even think of betraying her court. Or a rival to anyone who gets on her nerves. It's safe to say that she isn't a charmer or flatterer- she doesn't need to be. Perks of being a crazy high fae, after all. Automatic respect.

~Fallon~
Emlyn's middle name is Fallon, which has several meanings including 'leader' and 'superior'. Whilst she might not quite be a leader, she certainly considers herself superior to most. Part of her has always preferred her middle name to her first name. It always sounded stronger, more tough. But she's known as Emlyn Azrail, a name that automatically strikes fear and respect into any spring court resident's heart, and she's not about to change that now.

~Azrail~
Emlyn's surname means 'angel of death', and its rather fitting. Part of being the daughter of an important general is dealing with the dirty and gritty stuff that her High Ruler entrusts her with. Emlyn is always ready to help in whatever way she can. Execution? She can do it. Torture? She knows a few things. Spying and espionage? Not her strong suit but hey, she'll give it a go. Like a shadow she'll stand by her High Ruler and help them destroy all that stand in their way.

||Nicknames||
~Em~
This nickname is obviously just a simple shortening of her name, and it's used by any and all she considers amiable. Anyone she sleeps with has permission to use this nickname, human or fae, and anyone she deems a friend also has permission. Those who use it without permission do not fare so well.

||Age||
1684
Her birthday falls upon the 1st of January

||Gender||
Female

||Court||
Spring

||Species||
High Fae

||Powers||
~Shapeshifting~
As many of the Spring Court fae, Emlyn has the ability to shapeshift into whatever animal form she chooses, taking on the strength and skin of her chosen candidate. Whether it's the wings of an eagle or the paws of a tiger she craves, all it takes is a quick snap of her powers and she's able to take on whatever form she desires.
~Plant and Animal Control~
As the name suggests, Emlyn has the ability to control plants and animals and bend their will to her own. It's not her most useful power, but it has its uses.
~Winnowing~
Like most powerful fae, she is able to transport herself from one place to another with a simple surge of power. It saves her a lot of time with stairs and journeys, which is something the impatient Emlyn is always grateful for.