Meet and Greet: Chapter 1

Jennifer’s POV‭

“‬Mama...‭ ‬are we meetins one direction‭?” ‬Emma asked.‭

“Yes baby,‭” ‬I smiled,‭ ‬as we got in line for our Meet in greet...‭ ‬She was so excited‭!!!

“Auntie Nessie did you hear that‭?! ‬We’re meetin one direction‭!!!”! ‬she said brightly.

‭"‬I know‭! ‬I know‭! ‬I know‭!" ‬she trilled while bouncing up and down on her toes,‭ ‬trying to catch glimpses of the boys.‭ ‬I pulled my daughter up to sit on my shoulders.

‭"‬Mama.....‭ ‬ITS ONE DIRECTION‭!!!!" ‬Emmy squealed,‭ ‬bouncing and pointing.

‭"‬Ow‭! ‬Ow‭! ‬Emmy,‭ ‬bony butt.‭" ‬I giggled.‭  ‬I heard a voice and then I seen Harry point to us.‭ ‬A man came over and smiled.

‭"‬Harry would like to meet your daughter,‭" ‬he said.

‭"‬Me‭?!" ‬I asked.‭

"Yes ma'am,‭ ‬this way...‭" ‬he said,‭ ‬leading me and Nessa to the table,‭ ‬cutting us.‭ ‬harry stood,‭ ‬took my daughter from my shoulders,‭ ‬sat her in his lap and we were moved to sit behind them on our own couch.

‭"‬Ummm...‭ ‬so he's just gonna..‭ ‬hold her‭?" ‬I asked the security guy.

‭"‬Yes ma'am....‭" ‬he said.

‭"‬And you watch,‭ ‬I'll bet you she's going to try and crawl in Zayn's lap.‭" ‬laughed Nessie.

‭"‬Zayn....‭ ‬Zayn...‭" ‬I heard Emma whispered,‭ ‬and tugged on his shirt from Harry's lap.

‭"‬Hello darlin...‭ ‬aren't you cute...‭" ‬he smiled

‭ ‬"Can I sit with you‭?" ‬Emma asked him.

‭"‬of course...‭" ‬he said,‭ ‬and moved his arm and she crawled from Harry's lap,‭ ‬to Zayn's.

‭"‬Auntie Nessie‭!!!! ‬It's Niall‭!!! ‬Do you want me to tell him you think he has a cute butt‭?!" ‬Emma called back to us.‭ ‬I glanced over at Nessie and the poor girl looked absolutely mortified.‭ ‬I had warned her that this would happen if we took Emma with us,‭ ‬but did she listen to me‭? ‬Noooooooo.

‭"‬Hey Emma..‭ ‬I think he knows,‭" ‬Niall said to her.‭

"Ohhhhhh wonderful.‭" ‬Nessie groaned,‭ ‬slumping down on the couch.

‭"‬It;s okay Nessie....‭ ‬mommy likes Harry's butt too‭! ‬She wants to lick him‭!" ‬Emma announced.

‭"‬Thanks beautiful‭!" ‬I said,‭ ‬smirking a bit,‭ ‬my face flushing red.‭ ‬Louis busted out laughing.

‭"‬I love this kid,‭ ‬can we keep her‭?"

"Ummm no no‭! ‬Mine‭!" ‬I said.‭ ‬He folded his arms across his chest and stuck his lower lip out.‭ "‬Could we just put her on loan then‭?"

"She's a package deal..‭ ‬me and Nessie come with.....‭ ‬and you'll need to sign a contract...‭ ‬a k a marriage license,‭" ‬I laughed.

‭"‬Oh dear God.‭" ‬I heard Nessie whisper beside me,‭ ‬sinking down even lower...if she keeps going she's going to end up on the floor,‭ ‬just saying.

‭"‬Remind me why we are friends again‭?"

"because you love me,‭" ‬I giggled,‭ "‬relax...‭" ‬Emma bounced from lap to lap,‭ ‬but mostly stuck to Zayn,‭ ‬and eventually fell asleep on his lap,‭ ‬head against his chest.‭ ‬it was almost‭ ‬10‭ ‬PM by the time the line finished,‭ ‬and I went to gather my baby girl.