Playboi Carti- Too loud

Asia Lamont

"Maaa" I heard a voice say from outside my room door. "Hmm?" I replied back as I watched my boyfriend Jordan open my door and quietly walk in.

"I brought you sum snacks and sum medicine for yo cramps and shii" he said placing the Walmart bag on the floor next to my bed. "Thank you baby" I said sitting up grabbing the bag and giving him a kiss.

"You welcome" he said getting up and walking over to his game turning it on. I rolled my eyes watching him grab his PlayStation controller cus I already knew he was finna be on sum bullshit.

"Jordan im telling you now don't start that yellin shit I'll unplug that game with the quickness tonight" I said watching him put on his headset. "Aii mama I promise I won't be loud tonight ima only be on for a few minutes then ima get off." He said quickly gluing his eyes to the tv screen.

I sighed grabbing my water and taking some Tylenol.

A few minutes later it was going good and Jordan surprisingly wasn't being loud so I decided to finally go to sleep but as soon as I closed my eyes he started with his bs.

"NIGGA PASS THE FUCKIN BALL" he yelled into his mic. "Jordann" I said irritated. "My bad ma my ba- NIGGA WTF ARE YOU DOING" he said slamming his controller on the floor.

I watched as he picked it up and paused his game. He looked over at me as I pointed to the door. "Jordan gtfo my room" I said looking at him as he got a smirk on his face

"Noo ma im sorry I ain even mean to niggas jus be doing stupid sh-" I cut him off "ion care get out it's damn near 11 o'clock and you sitting here yelling like you don't got no sense" he looked down at the floor as I continued to talk. "So you can go in the living room and take that game wit you" I said.

I watched as he stood up with a smirk on his face and slowly made his way to the door. Before walking out he looked at me "btw..this not your room it's OURS" he said trying to hold in his laugh and he quickly walked out.

I rolled my eyes turning over and finally falling asleep a few minutes later.

Waking up to the sounds of shuffling around, I open my eyes to see Jordan making his way back in the room. He leaned down kissing me on my cheek and got back up taking off his clothes, changing into some more comfortable ones. He got in the bed next to me. "How you feelin now?" He asked rubbing my belly.

"Better but I'm tired" I said back sleepily. He kissed the crook of my neck "go back to sleep ma I love you"

"I love you more"
.
.
.
HOPE YALL ENJOYED IK ITS SHORT BUT YEA 💕
(Ima try to be more active yall I promise I been busy 😞)
.
.
516 words