NLE Choppa- Thanksgiving 🦃

Sincere Coleman

"Ma come on we finna be late" I hear Bryson say from our bedroom. "I'm coming" I say closing my lipgloss. "So how do I loook?" I ask giving him a 360. "you look good asf" he says smacking my butt "but come on we gotta go so go get in the car."

Today I'm going to meet Bryson's family and his mom for the first time. His mom is having a big thanksgiving dinner at her house and they wanted me to come so that they could finally meet me. I'm nervous but excited about it at the same time because I want to make a good first impression and Bryson keeps reassuring me that I'll be fine.

"Finally" I say as Bryson gets in the car. "Girl you was the one who took bout 3 hours to get ready and you talm bout some finally." He says pushing my face away. I smack my lips "how long until we get there?"

"Bout 15 minutes it's not gon take that long" he responds driving off.

As we get closer to the house he looks at me with a smirk "you scared?" He asks focusing back on the road. "A lil bit" I reply looking back at him. "You gon be alright I know she gon like you" he says.
.
.
Soon, we arrive at his mom's house and we see a few cars parked outside. Bryson gets out the car making his way over to the passenger side and helps me out the car. I fixed my dress and grab his hand as we made our way to the front door.

Bryson opens the door and we're greeted by his mom. "Oh my gosh hi babiess" she says hugging me. I hug back "it's really nice to meet you Ms. Potts" I say smiling. She hugs me again "it's nice to finally meet you too and call me mama. Bryson be talking about you all the time." She says hugging him. "Y'all can come get ready to eat and see the rest of the family" she says leading us to the kitchen.

"Ouuu I know this ain't the famous Sincere we all been hearing about" one of the ladies in the kitchen said. I laughed and looked up at Bryson who had a big smile on his face. "It's very nice to meet you baby you're so gorgeous." The lady said. "Aww thank you so much it's nice to meet you too." I said hugging her "I'm Bryson's auntie and these are my daughters Shayla and Brittney." She said introducing the two girls walking up to us. I smiled and greeted them both.

After meeting everyone and introducing myself it was time to get ready to eat. "Ok everybody come on and hold hands!" Ms. Potts said grabbing my hand. I grabbed Brysons hand and bowed my head as she began to pray over the food.

After the prayer, everyone got their food and sat down to eat. We were all laughing and talking about how me and Bryson met and just getting to know each other better.

"So do y'all plan on having any babies anytime soon." His mom asked looking at us. Bryson looked at me as I looked back down continuing to eat my food.

"We just found out she's pregnant a couple days ago.."
.
.
.
.
Hope y'all enjoyed 💞
.
.
565 words