Polo G ✰

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

||Taurus' POV||

I sighed walking off the stage. I just finished preforming my show in LA. I only got a few more stops on my tour but I was just ready to go to the air bnb I had rented and chill but there was an after party I was hosting. Walking to the car I seen a bunch of fans outside waiting for me I guess, they started screaming and running at me. I gave out a few autographs nd took a few pictures tryin not to be rude and when I was done my security made all of them move out my way and I headed to the house.

||At the air bnb||

When I walked in I ain't see Mariah. But I ain't think nothing of it I thought she headed to the party early. Mariah been my best friend since we was back in elementary school so I brought her on tour wit me after she begged me. She really supportive of my career nd she's a big part of why I am where I am today. Honestly I've had feelings for her for a minute but I haven't found the right moment nd a nigga kind of nervous. It was about 11:30pm and I figured I would get ready for the after party. I got in the shower nd changed into a grey Nike tech nd decided to finally ft Mariah to ask where she was.

||Mariah's POV||

I took a Uber to the after party address Taurus gave me. I tried going straight in but it was locked so I knocked a few times but no one came to the door. I looked inside to see the house was empty. I sighed "this bitch gave me the wrong address" I said to myself. While I'm standing outside the empty house trying to get a Uber, I get a ft call.

Incoming FaceTime call:
        "Bestie 💍🩷"

I huffed.
"Hello" I answered annoyed

The call:
"yo wya lil girl?"
"Where tf you think I'm at Taurus"
"You already at the house?"  He asked confused.
"No nigga you gave me the wrong address"
"Oh shit my bad shorty" He responded as I heard him shuffle around.

I rolled my eyes ready to hang up. I was cold and I didn't know where I was.

"it's coo I'll just Uber it back to the air bnb go to your party it's already late"
"Shut yo ass up yk you not takin no uber this late, I'm finna come get you so send me yo location nd you better be dressed"
"I am" I said as I sent him my location
"Igh I'll be there ina few love you"
"Mhm love you too"
*Call ended*

About 10 minutes later, Taurus finally pulls up in his all black rolls-Royce. "Wassup" he said kissing me on the cheek. "Hey" I replied softly as butterflies began to fill my stomach. He looked fine asl. He had on a grey Nike Tech and was iced all the way out and he had fresh two-strand twists done by yours truly.

I could see he was tired but I knew he would be woke by the time he seen all them people at the party that came to see him. I glanced over and seen him focused on the road he looked like he was thinking and I wanted to tell him right then and there so bad about how I felt about him but I was scared that he wouldn't feel I same. I watched him silently as he drove and lowly rapped to the song that was playing on the radio.

"You like what you see or sum shorty cus you staring hella hard" He said with a big smirk on his face. I quickly looked away. "Don't flatter ya self nigga u not all that" I said playfully rolling my eyes and mugging him. "Girl bye that's a mf lie" he said side eyeing me. I laughed and checked my phone.