Chapter 2

I knew he had money by the type of car he ordered to take us back to his place. Then again, he could have just been showing off. I didn't care much. During the ride, I continued to look him over as we spoke about nothing. I could tell he was doing the same. Although it was still pretty dark, club lights were different from street lights. He kept licking his lips and I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, but it just made me want to kiss them again. He was such a good kisser. I could tell we were about to have some fun. Shame that I wouldn't see him again after. He was handsome. And his hands...I needed them on me as soon as possible.

My eyes finally returned to his shining ones. He was smirking. He bit his lip slightly as he looked me up and down.
"We're here." We both hopped out and he waited for me to join his side, taking my hand in his and leading me toward the skyscraper before us. The doorman greeted us and opened the door. The lobby was pristine. Modern décor with blacks, greys, and blues. Abstract art hung on the walls and virtually every door was glass.

"So whose penthouse are you borrowing to show off tonight?" I teased as we waited for the elevator. He pushed his hair back and chuckled.
"I don't have time to go through those lengths." He said. "Cute that you think I would try that hard to impress anyone though." He winked. He was smooth. The doors opened and we entered. He surprisingly hit the 23rd floor, right before the first penthouse. He leaned against the wall and took out his phone momentarily. Once it was back in his pocket, he looked back at me. We held each other's gaze before I moved in. He pulled my hips into him and it was almost a relief to have his lips on mine again. He turned so he was pressing me into the wall, using his weight against me. He tilted his head to kiss me deeper and I felt my knees progressively turn into jelly. 

The elevator dinged and he pulled away. I let out an unintentional whimper which just made him smirk once again. He gave me one quick peck then took me by the hand to lead me out of the elevator. We walked down to the end of the hall and he unlocked his door. As soon as we stepped in, the lights automatically turned on. Floor to ceiling windows, open layout, everything clean with a designated place.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked, shutting the door.
"I'm good. Thanks." I took off my shoes and jacket. He took it from me and hung it over a nearby stool before taking me by the hand again, pulling me in for a soft kiss. I swear this man is trying to get me to fall in love with him. He held a firm grip on my hips as he kissed down to my neck. His hand slid down to my ass, giving it a good squeeze then travelled up to slowly unzip my dress.
"I hope you know..." He sucked on a spot behind my ear before whispering, "I'm going to make you wish you knew my name."
"Challenge accepted." I whispered back.

That was all it took. Everything ramped up by ten. Kisses turned desperate. Each touch ignited nerves. Clothes stripped and discarded once we were in his bedroom. I was enveloped in the scent of his cologne and fresh detergent when he tossed me on his bed. He climbed over me and continued his mission of kissing every inch of my body. His hands roamed and so did mine. He was half hard so I helped him get all of the way. His breath quickened and he stuttered and moaned at the touch. I guess he wasn't as dominant as I thought. I pushed him over and went to work. Kissing down until my lips wrapped around him. He let out a breathy curse. I glanced up at him and smirked seeing his eyes flitter closed, lips slightly parted, face flushed. I made it sloppy. Played with him, massaging and sucking. He warned me when he was about to reach his climax and I stayed put. He released in my mouth and I swallowed. I didn't really like it, but I was already pushing my limits. May as well.

"Fuck." He panted. I straddled him, hands on his strong chest and looking down at him. "I feel like the tables may have turned." I giggled.
"You still have a chance." I said. "Unless you're tapped out?"
"You really think I'm going to let the night end just like that?" He sat up so his face was close to mine. "We're just getting started." With a quirk of his eyebrow, our lips were locked again. We stayed like that for a moment before he switched positions. On my back with him settled between my legs. Our bodies fit together too snuggly. The heat between us continued to grow with our slow sensual kiss. Lips moving in sync, tongues tangled, not caring about air. He caught my bottom lip in his and bit down gently before sucking on it then moving to my ear. "You're really good at kissing." He whispered before licking a strip of skin that led to my earlobe. I shivered as he begun sucking on it. His left hand slid down my waist and landed between my legs.