✩.°𝖤𝖢𝖫𝖨𝖯𝖲𝖤𝖣 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲°.✩ - 8

3𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

Cherry softly hummed as she navigated her way to the cafeteria, determined to secure a quick and safe route. While her primary aim was to savor a hearty breakfast, she also harbored an internal goal—to forge connections and make friends. Acknowledging her innate shyness and awkwardness, she embraced the challenge of socializing, intending to turn an unfavorable situation into an opportunity for personal growth. It struck her as odd, a departure from her usual inclinations, but a shift in circumstances had seemingly ignited a newfound desire for connection.

Amidst the anticipated difficulty, the brunette pondered, a fond smile gracing her features. "I know it'll be hard... but it's what you wanted from me," she reflected inwardly.

Drawn from her thoughts by faint murmuring, Cherry discovered the cafeteria effortlessly. A smile adorned her face as she moved forward, spotting a tall, muscular boy entering. His long, flaxen hair with dark brown tips framed his face, partially tied in a messy ponytail. A small beige scar adorned his upper lip, and his intense yellow eyes stood out. Clad in a snug blue t-shirt with a skull design, a loose red hoodie, slightly worn black jeans, and white trainers, he exuded a distinctive style. A silver necklace with a mysterious symbol completed his intriguing look.

'What is it with all the blondes here..?' Cherry asked herself, noting down three already, counting him.

He suddenly noticed her, sparking a hint of nervousness in Cherry, not due to any wrongdoing on his part but rather her discomfort with attention. As he swung open the cafeteria door, nodding towards her, she approached cautiously. Holding the door, he gestured for her to enter first.

"Ladies first," he calmly stated, allowing her to pass through.

"Oh! Um... thank you...?" she replied.

"Nishiyo Rin. Ultimate Delinquent. No problem."

His chivalrous gesture struck Cherry as both kind and unexpectedly cool. She hadn't anticipated such gentle manners from someone with an intimidating presence, considering it might be a result of upbringing.

He didn't say anything further, instead nodding politely to most before taking a seat at a table.

As Cherry navigated the partially busy cafeteria, a subtle intuition alerted her to a pair of scrutinizing eyes fixated on her every move.

"Miss Haruka?"

Caught off guard, she turned to face the inquirer, recognizing her as the same girl she had encountered post-ceiling incident – not counting Genji, of course.

"Good morning!" Cherry greeted, her voice tinged with surprise.

"My apologies, have I startled you?"

"N-No, it's fine! Just a little jumpy... Was there something you needed?"

The girl revealed her intention: "A request, if you do not mind."

"O-Of course..! I'd be happy to help..!"

"It is nothing burdensome, I assure you. I would like you to join me for breakfast. I'll extend the invitation to everyone. There are matters to discuss between us all." the girl explained, exuding a calm aura that hinted at underlying significance.