°.✩ 𝖠𝖶𝖠𝖪𝖤 - 4 ✩.°

𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖸'𝖲 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤
°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

"Mm.."

As I slowly regained consciousness, the first thing I noticed was the softness beneath me. It felt like I was floating on a cloud, and when I finally opened my eyes, I was met with a sight that left me utterly bewildered. I found myself in a strange room adorned with cutesy pink decor. The walls were painted in various shades of pink, all notably very light. There were fluffy, heart-shaped cushions scattered around as well as a huge collection of adorable plushies. It was like something out of a fairy tale.

I struggled to sit up and glanced around, taking in the details of this surreal yet gorgeous room. What caught my attention next was the bed I was on. It was no everyday bed; it was a huge pink princess canopy bed with sheer, billowing curtains that made me feel like that of royalty.

As I tried to remember how I ended up here, the memory came flooding back to me.

"I was.. running.. and then that.. that arrow.."

With a gasp, I touched my cheek, relieved to find that the injury was not causing me too much pain. As I looked around, my eyes settled on a small table next to the bed. There, a vase of fresh pink roses and a handwritten note caught my attention.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑎,

𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑! 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐼 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑏𝑜𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔~

- 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑓 (𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑟) ♡

"Oh.. how sweet.." I whispered to myself with a soft smile on my face. I gently reached to the side, my fingertips delicately grazing the silken petals of a single rose nestled in the glass vase. I cradled the bloom in my hands, the rose a symbol of timeless elegance. I brought the blossom to my face, inhaling deeply, allowing its perfume to enchant me and weave its magic through the tapestry of my senses.

In the midst of what should have been a moment of pure bliss, the sinister echoes of Monokuma's malevolent words etched themselves into the fabric of my consciousness, a relentless alarm that refused to be silenced. The weight of his proclamation bore down on me like a burden too heavy to bear. As if pulled from the recesses of a nightmare, the memory resurfaced, flooding my mind with a chilling recollection of events.