°.✩𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖲 𝖮𝖥 𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖬𝖠 - 6✩.°

3𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

Monoyōō, with her determined spirit, pushed herself to keep pace with the group, eager to lead them through the mysterious unknown. Her goal was clear - to demonstrate her capabilities as a reliable leader amidst the confusion they found themselves in.

Despite her efforts, Monoyōō's petite, round frame and cotton socks betrayed her, causing occasional trips and falls as she scurried to catch up, gasping for breath. "Please wait! You aren't even sure of the way out yet!" she called out, prompting several members to turn around.

"Oh yeah, forgot we dunno our way round this shithole," Yuu muttered, rolling his eyes.

Demanding answers, a girl with light blonde hair spoke harshly, "What are you waiting for then? Show us already!" Her hair bouncing as she stomped her heel against the ground.

"Yay! Thank you, Roxy!" Monoyōō cheered, clapping her small plush cloven hooves together, emitting a sheep-like 'baa' sound. Trotting to the front, she exuded satisfaction with her newfound leadership role.

"It's Roxana, Roxata Hiota. We aren't close enough for nickname basis yet," the girl corrected, annoyed. Squinting in confusion, she added, "Wait a second. How on earth did you know my name?"

Caught off guard, Monoyōō turned around sheepishly to address the question, revealing a hint of nervousness. ... I know all your names actually! And talents! And- it's best I not say the rest.." she admitted, looking away with a nervous laugh. The group exchanged skeptical and confused glances, intrigued by the mysterious knowledge Monoyōō possessed.

"No. I think it's best you tell us. Now." Roxana's demand sliced through the air like a blade, her folded arms and narrowed glare, creating an aura of authority that echoed through the room. Monoyōō, cornered and vulnerable, emitted a squeak, a chorus of others mirroring her as tension thickened.

"H-Hey! Let's just have a fun time now, okay? We can talk later!" Monoyōō pleaded, attempting to deflect the impending confrontation.

But Roxana was unyielding. "I asked you a question. I expect you to answer it. So don't just stand there, answer me!" She huffed, storming toward Monoyōō with an almost threatening intensity.

"Oi. Cut it out," someone chimed in, attempting to diffuse the escalating tension, purple eyes gleaming with sharp intensity.

"Excuse me...?!" Roxana snapped back, in disbelief that someone was challenging her.

"You heard me. You're going to be the first one to die if you genuinely keep acting like that," Debbie declared, her hand on her hip, eyes ablaze with determination.

"Hey, what the hell!? You can't just say stuff like that!"

"Debbie! You mustn't say such terrible things!" Monoyōō gasped, still trembling.

But Debbie stood her ground. "You expect to live with an attitude problem like that on your hands? You aren't a queen or deity, so tone it down a notch, kay?"

Silence gripped the room as jaws dropped. Roxana, visibly angered, prepared to retort, but Monoyōō seized the moment to shift the focus.