"I don't want to know anymore." She said but she wanted to know where he was. He didn't even give her flowers in the morning. However, it was only one week since they got married. Siya grew habituated to Taehyung's pamperrings. He confessed and showed his love in many different ways in this one week leaving her heart fluttering. But she didn't want to admit anything because she was Siya. Stubborn Siya. Woman of high value and smart brain. But sweet and loving heart. "Even I don't know," Yeonjun said earning a light nod from Siya.

Everyone was done with their breakfast. Siya was continuously tapping her thumb on her phone waiting for the war between her mind and heart to get over. Her mind was asking her not to call him. In contrast, her heart was pushing her to dial his number. She finally dialed his number but he didn't pick her call up. She was thinking about whether to call again or not.

Just as she was about to make a decision, she saw someone peeking into their home from the seating area which was just after the entrance. She slowly approached him. She couldn't see his face as he was back facing her. She approached him from behind. 'Who is he?' she thought. Her eyes widened immediately when she heard him speaking. "Right time to jump in. No one is here and no one can catch me." 'OMG, he is a thief. I should catch him.' She thought and grabbed a cushion to hit him.

She marched towards him and hit him on his head forcefully causing him to fall and Siya kept hitting him which made her hair messy and the hair covered her face. The man on the floor screamed when he saw Siya. " HOLY SHIT!! WITCH!! HELP ME. Witch. Ghost." He screamed. "How dare you call me Witch, you bitch." She hit him continuously and the chaos they created welcomed everyone in the house to the area. "SIYA, what's happening?" Kim Anna came worriedly followed by Dodo and Mr. Kim. The man on the floor was sitting hiding his face between his knees to avoid getting hit on his face because the cushion was a little hard. "He is a thief, he was trying to break into the house," Siya said firmly making that man raise his head.

"Jimin?!" Both Dodo and Anna said in unison. "Aunty, Dodo please save me from this witch." He said getting up and hiding behind Dodo. "You know him?" Siya asked shocked. "Yes, he is the son of our family friend. He is also like my son." Kim Anna introduced Jimin to Siya. "And Jimin, why are you calling her witch? She is Taehyung's wife and daughter-in-law of Kims." Dodo said strictly and Jimin widened his eyes. "What?! This witch is Hyung's wife?!" And that's it. Siya threw that cushion in his direction but he dodged it. "Don't call me that you 2cm piece of shit." Siya snapped back angrily.

"How dare you call me that?" Jimin couldn't take that anymore as now it was a matter of his height. "I'm calling you what suits you." She said folding her hands. "Same here Witch." He said angrily. "STOP NOW!" Mr. Kim said firmly making both of them shut. Siya stomped her feet and left so did Jimin. "Jimin where are you going? You have just come." Anna said. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Shesh uncle, I wanted to discuss something about business with you." He said and then they both went to study room to discuss.

~~~~

"WHAT?!" Mr. Kim snapped as soon as Jimin let out his words. "Dad told me to keep this away from family members as they might get worried. That's why I was secretly coming in," Jimin explained slowly. "How and where is he now?" Mr. Kim asked him about Taehyung. "Dad has treated his wound and now he is out of danger. He is fine. He is currently in Dad's hospital. And he will be discharged by today evening." Jimin told everything to Mr. Kim. He wasn't much worried because such things kept happening in the Mafia world. But still, as a father, he became restless and tensed.

Siya decided to meet her parents because she missed them. As she was free today for the weekend, she decided to visit them. As she stepped forward, she felt dizzy. She shut her eyes tight and shook her head. She felt better when she drank a glass of water. She knew this feeling, it happened whenever she skipped her medicines but now the intensity was low. She didn't feel any pain in her head. She relaxed for some time and went to inform the family members about her visiting her parents. Kim Anna insisted on taking Taehyung with her. But Siya politely refused her idea and succeeded in going alone.