Merry Christmas!!! pt 2

Hello, there!!!! Here's the next part.
Enjoy!

Tw- light cursing, bit of leosagi

___________________________________

Leo's POV

As I looked at the items on display I run into someone, I end up falling to the ground the person turns around to face me "Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going. Do you need any help?" They pull out there hand to help me get up, I grab their hand and I look up to see someone I've never seen before (I mean I've never seen most of the people here in the hidden city so it shouldn't have been that surprising!).

My face turns bright red as I just stare at them, they looked confused/worried on why I haven't responded to them yet. I finally snap out of my trance and decided nodding at their question was better than just staring at them like an idiot. As soon as our hand touch I feel my stomach burst with butterflies, they start to help lift me up back to my feet. I realize I should probably say something back, so I began to speak.

"Sorry, I didn't realize someone was in front of me! Also, Thank you for helping me up." I finally decide to respond with something simple, they give me a small smile and i smile back. His smile made my stomach twist into knots, his bucked teeth were pretty adorable, I then realize we're still holding hand so I let go quickly hoping he doesn't notice it. Gosh I don't even know this dude, yet I feel something I've never felt before. But what is it?

My thoughts get pushed to the back of my mind as the guy begins talking again. "No problem! Also, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you here before? Actually nevermind, if you don't want to tell me it's alright, y'know, since it's kinda weird that a total stranger is asking for such information, haha." He paused as he tried to calm himself.

I didn't know if I should interrupt him or what, but before I could decide he continued. "I just wanted to know since you look pretty cut- I MEAN COOL! hahaha, you look pretty cool and I would like to get to know you better, if you want to, I'm talking to much maybe I should just go-" As much as I found cute that this guy was very flustered around me, I didn't know if I should give my name out to him, even if they were extremely cute. I decided to interrupt them and decided to tell him my name.

"Hey, it's okay dude! The names Leonardo Hamato! But you can call me Leo, I'm also not really from here. I just had to get my mind off of a few things. You also look pretty cool! Maybe you would like to hangout sometime?" I paused when I realized I what I said. I don't even know this guy and he doesn't know me, why would he want to hangout with some random stranger? I mean I wouldn't mind hanging out with him, but what if he doesn't feel the same way as me? I decided to change the subject by asking him a question.

"Anyways, what's your name?" He looked at me with his bright brown eyes, then he started to think about it. "I don't know if I should tell you my name?" He replied in a flirtatious manner, was he teasing me or something? "Hey! It's only fair to tell me after I told you my name!" He chuckled at my response, he was acting a little more different than how he was acting earlier, I didn't know if it was because he was getting more comfortable and confident but I didn't mind, I kinda enjoyed it. But before I could continue on questioning it he looked me in my eyes and held out his hand again.

"Your right. Well then! The names Usagi Yuichi, but you can call me Usagi!" I grabbed his hand to shake it, and when our hands make contact I felt my heart skip a beat and my stomach filled with butterflies once again. This time I realized how his hands were soft and warm compared to my cold ones. "If you don't mind me asking Leo, what are you even doing out here?" He let go of my hand, I already missed the warmth.

"Well I did say I came here to get my mind off of things, what about you?" He hesitated before responding. "Well...I kinda got lost. I was trying to find this pizzeria, i believe it was called Run of the Mill or something? But I might be wrong, I don't actually kno-" before he could continue I decided to cut him off.