the truth- part2

Waning-
A bit of yelling 
Mention of panic attack

Raph's POV

As we were heading home after the fight with hypno I was beyond mad. What was Leo thinking?! Did he not understand if he kept being reckless they would end up hurt or worse, dead?!

*When they arrived home*

As i got out of tank I saw Leo trying to rush to his room so before he left I grabbed his shoulder, making him stop. "You need something hermano?" Asked Leo with a hint of annoyance "And where do you think your going?" I asked Leo. "Well isn't it obvious? I heading to my room, duh." As Leo said that he pushed my hand of his shoulder and started turning around to leave, before he left a grabbed his wrist making him turn around again "hey what the heck are you doing? Let go Raph! I'm not in the mood right now for one of your lectures." Leo asked as he was trying to escape my grasp on him, "Oh no your not leaving yet. What were you thinking?! You could have gotten hurt with the type of stunt that you pulled! How can you be so careless?!" I started telling him trying not to yell infront of our other brothers. Oh right our brothers are still here. I decided to stop the conversation so mikey didn't have to see him and Leo fight. But before I could, Leo whispered something.

Leo's POV

As we finally arrived home I just wanted to lay in my bed and read my comics or something, but before I could I was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder. I realized it was Raph. "You need something hermano?" I asked with a hint of annoyance hoping Raph would realize that I wasn't in the mood for one of his lectures of having to be less reckless, "And where do you think your going?" Raph asked, I really didn't want to deal with this right now. "Well isn't it obvious? I heading to my room, duh." I asked trying to crack a joke, while also pushing his hand of my shoulder so I could start to leave, but before I could leave he grabbed my wrist making me turn around. "hey what the heck are you doing? Let go Raph! I'm not in the mood right now for one of your lectures." I started as I was trying to find a way to escape his hold.  "Oh no your not leaving yet. What were you thinking?! You could have gotten hurt with the type of stunt that you pulled! How can you be so careless?!" I froze as he spoke, I was surprised he didn't yell at me, but in the same time I was tired and i didn't realize the words that slipped out.

"I'm sorry" it came out as a whisper. I could feel tears threatening to spill out but I forced them to stay in. "What?" Asked Raph, I could sense the confusion on his voice. Before I could stop myself, I started to say stuff I knew I was going to regret later. "I.said.I.AM.SORRY! OK!? I'M SORRY THAT I ALMOST GOT YOU GUYS HURT, I'M SORRY IM ALWAYS BEING RECKLESS, IM SORRY I CAN'T BE THE LEADER YOU WANT ME TO BE!! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE LEADER! I DON'T DESERVE IT! ALL I DO IS MESS THINGS UP AND RUIN EVERYTHING. i- I'm useless..." As I kept rambling about how sorry I was and how I didn't deserve the role as leader I fell to the floor, I realized I was crying and was starting to have panic attack in front of my brothers. My brothers, that's right they all are here meaning they all are seeing how pathetic and worthless I am.

As I turn my head to the side I saw Mikey and Donnie. Mikey had a sad expression on his face as tears were spilling out of his eyes, while Donnie was just standing there shocked with a worried look on his face. I realized that Raph let go of my wrist, this was my chance to run to my room, to hide and try to forget what just happened, and that's what I did I ran.

_________________________________________

Okay I finally finished and it's not the best but I'm okay with the outcome

Hope you enjoyed I hope you have a good day or night