First Unofficial Day. 7/10

Start from the beginning

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry." a voice said quietly. "No it's alright." Moon said quietly, looking up from the map to see a Mudwing. Moon smiled lightly.

"I'm Moon." The Mudwing smiles lightly as well.

"Sora." Sora said quietly.

Moon asked knowing the answer already, "where are you going?" she asked softly. 

"Library." Sora responded.

Moon brightened up a little. "Same! Want to go together?"

Sora smiled. "I'd like that." They both started walking to the library in silence.

"... So what Winglet do you have?" Moon asked breaking the silence.

"Gold Winglet." Sora said softly.

"Jade." Moon said a little sad. They kept walking to the library in silence, until they ran into a group of girl Skywings.

One of them looked at Moon, 'she's pretty. be carful not to say that.' They thought, but then went to the others and whispered something. The other Skywings giggled and thought, so true. Moon turned to face the ground. 

Sora looked at Moon worried and thought, I wonder what they said? One of the Skywings went over to Sora, and said, "Hey ugly. What the hell are you doing with, uhh." The Skywing scrunched up her nose, and said, "Her?"

Sora looked at the ground, and started to slowly inch to the library where Starflight was. Sora imagined that she would be like, "What the hell is wrong with you, BITCH?? Why the fucking hell would you even say something like that?!" Moon didn't know Sora that long, but she knew that Sora would never do that.

Moon began to slowly walk to the library, not knowing what to do, when-

"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of the Skywings said, "what the hell?"

Kinkajou appeared out of nowhere, and said, "Oh, THERE you two are! I've been looking over the ENTIRE school for you guys!" 

Moon and Sora gave the hyperactive Rainwing a confused look, but then Kinkajou said, "Com-on guys! Let's go check out the library! I heard that the librarian is BLIND isn't that crazy?!" She said while dragging Moon and Sora into the library.

Once they were in the library, Moon said, "What was that?"

Kinkajou rolled her eyes, and said, "I could see that you both needed a way to get away from those Skywings, so I let you choose if you wanted an escape, or to stay with those bullies!" But then thought, Also, I wanted to be apart of the dra-ma!

"More like forced us to choose the escape option." Moon said. Sora nodded, agreeing with Moon.

The Rainwing rolled her eyes again, and turned to the color yellow. "I'm Kinkajou!" She said.

"Hi Kinkajou." Moon said. 

"I'm Sora." Sora said.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is a public library!" Starflight said.

"There is literally no one here except for us." Kinkajou pointed out.

Turtle in the corner raised his hand, indicating that he is there. Moon waved at him.