#04 : FORT TALK

"Fort...I'm seriously asking....what do you want?"

"Phi"

"I'm serious Fort"

He looked at me then sighed

 "I love you, that's all...."

 "Whatever."

After that I followed him to his grandfather's room...

.

.

"Peat"

"Khrub"

"Grandpa's health is getting worse.....you know that, right?"

"Khrub"

"Grandpa set you up with Fort, not without reason.... I'm just afraid there will be no one to take care of you after I'm gone"

"Peat still has  mom and dad"

That's true....

"But you can't depend on them forever Peat...."

"But.... why get engaged??, I can just be his partner, I can find a girl that I can make my life partner"

I realized one thing....... I can't force P'Peat to like me....... because after all he's a man who likes women...

"That's true,Grandpa....you could have matched P'Peat with a woman," I said.

"First of all...let me ask....does Fort like Peat?"

"khrub"

"Is Fort willing to take care of him?"

"Khrub"

"Then there is no problem"

"But grandpa, I'm a man... I can take care of myself."

"Then let grandpa ask....don't you like Fort?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"so that i can decide whether....all this continues or not"

It looks like I'm going to lose...I should be prepared to say....

"I don't know."

What is this?

"Peat....I didn't set you up with Fort for no reason son, I didn't just want to look out for the company's interests.... finances and so on....I just want you to meet the right person...from the moment I got to know Fort, I believed he was the right person, if you guys aren't ready to get married or engaged I won't force you but I want you to have a little bond with each other....that's why I've decided...you and Fort should live together"